Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar (26076 Views)

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by emmasege: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president in this country. How come he never understands that?
A very desperate ashawo politician. Who will vote for you? Someone please tell him to be a President is not a do-or-die something. Ole somebody.
Anytime anyday, Atiku is still a better candidate than either of Buhari or Jonathan both of whom cannot be absolved of corruption also,
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Campaign don start
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Daboomb: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
celebsnestblawg:

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has said recession is not over until Nigerians can eat three square meals.

When all Nigerians can eat three square meals, that’s when the real recession ends. We have work to do.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/still-recession-till-nigerians-atiku/

That means Nigeria has never left recession since the days of Shagari in 1979! undecided undecided

The Looter, Fat-Face should just STFU joor!
angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
After al of them have mismanaged all of Nigerian resources. Shame on all of you.

Ilota of intelligent graduates you see are scamming to survive. That's the truth wether you like it or not because of the damage the scamming polithiefs has done.

Even the ones who get jobs in places in banks and wish to be legit depend on the work the scammers give them to banal ce their salary ao in short every almost every body is in the illicit affair or then the auicide or theft rate would have gone nyone control.

When he was Vice President?he did not know that they could build world class things in Nigeria with the money they looted to benefit and put on tables ?abo he no deh go foreign where he put him pikin deh enjoy looted funds?abi him pikin no hop three square meal.

Carton of Goldberg fall on you sir.

Sorry sir but Bleep all of you.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by hatedisplace: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Change part 2
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Next Please
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by michoim(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
When Atiku was the vice president, was all Nigerians eating 3 times daily?
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by gambia(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Noted.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Sopigtit: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmasege:
Anytime anyday, Atiku is still a better candidate than either of Buhari or Jonathan both of whom cannot be absolved of corruption also,

You're the first Atiku fan I've seen. Keep it up bro.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Doyin2(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Olodo.

Your populist posture cannot make you president!
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Sopigtit: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmasege:

You're the first Atiku fan I've seen. Keep it up bro
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by onwi65: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sniper12:
Which way nigeria. Come 2019 na dis man go be president .smh
you people have started again/na so una bring PMB
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
There are ways this man can develop nigeria without being a president

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Baba stop deceiving yourself, nah only mad man wey go vote you after buhari come lie for us.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by SenorRex: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Freiden:
cheesy
Mr Atiku....the thing wey you and other politifians like you don do this country no go allow Nigerians chop 3 times a day.

#barawo! #ole
O boy leave talk. Atiku is better than d packaged London vegetable
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by highness25(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
celebsnestblawg:

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has said recession is not over until Nigerians can eat three square meals.

He said this while responding to a report by the NBS that the nation has exited recession.

In a series of tweets in Wednesday, Atiku said although the news was a good one, inflation was still high.

He wrote, “As a Nigerian, investor and employer of labour, the news of Nigeria’s official emergence from the recession is most welcome.

“The news is surely a boost for Nigeria — it tells investors, local and foreign, that our economy is worth investing in.

“While we rejoice, it’s also important to recognise that economic weakness at the bottom of the pyramid remains. Inflation is still high.

“We must continue working hard to expand economic opportunity for all Nigerians.

“When all Nigerians can eat three square meals, that’s when the real recession ends. We have work to do.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/still-recession-till-nigerians-atiku/
this man you better shut up, there's absolutely no difference between those in power and you. If you like say what you like, but our goal (youths) for 2019 is to never allow ourselves to fall as low as we did in 2015. You better hide yourself
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by bilulu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president in this country. How come he never understands that?
A very desperate ashawo politician. Who will vote for you? Someone please tell him to be a President is not a do-or-die something. Ole somebody.
ur reasons sir
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
make we try this guy sef... since say na only oloriburukus fit win election for naija for now. The guy dey very active during OBJ first term, and na only den we enjoy democracy small. The guy na thief... but I no think say e thief pass the rest...wetin Mr Integrity sef do? Under GEJ, na only corruption we dey complain Mr. integrity enter add tribalism, nepotism, and mediocrity join corruption... No other Nigerian politician disrespect Nigerian pass Mr. Integrity...e no even dey answer anybody sef. Atiku greatest challenge to becoming the president is Nigeria no 1 & 2 enemy...OBJ and corruption respectively. But his strength include (1) Not part of Kaduna Mafia and not from the core North (2) Unlike most other Northern Leaders, you hardly hear him speak as a spokesman for the North, infact he dropped being called Alhaji when he became the V.P...compared to the rest of top northern politicians he seems a little de-tribalized and less of a Jihadist. (3) He is a doer... He succesfully supervised completion of Abuja stadium, sale of Telecom Licenses, privatization, etc...though with trail of corruption accusations, but compared with subsequent governments where money are spent with 0 result. (4) Successful business man... Intel and ABTI Uni (now American Uni of Nigeria) are one of the most successful ventures in naija. cry Na Atiku I dey haill so? Oga o...Mr. Integrity don dash people hope. Anytime any day I will chose Osinbajo, Fayose, Obi, Soludo, Ngige, Duke, Nnamdi Kanu, Utomi, Odimegwu over Atiku... But no to any core Northerner or Kaduna Mafia.

3 Likes

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by letmebeme: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
I understand your tongue and body language, baba. I can guarantee you of success at the polls in 2019 if you promise a kind of sanctuary for members of LBGTQ community. We'll so support you!
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by bluecircle470: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
eleojo23:
Like play like play Atiku is packaging himself for the presidency.

And he will fail totally.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by femi4: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
veekid:
I think Atiku is right
When he was the VP, did Nigerians eat three square meals
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Sopigtit: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
bilulu:

ur reasons sir

That's my opinion bro. It's democracy, so it's just one man one vote afterall.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by AFONJACOW(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mr Jubril Muhammadu buhari from Sudan is a coward, Nigeria is out of recession in paper... despite the gutter water his Yoruba fans drank on his return he still have the got to say hunger don end... this ewu self... TUFIAKWA
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by victorioushands: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president of this country. How come he never understands that?

You just succeeded is venting personal angry and hatred, but you have not made a single point.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Atiku will continue to lose presidential elections till he dies.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Desyner: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
These are people who wish Nigerians bad. Did recession start when Nigerians couldn't eat 3 times daily? Illiterate Northerner.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by toyota3(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
KiidaACE:
angryna indomie i dey use check ma own recession gan...so far say dem still dey sell superpack 90 box...omo recession still dey....nothing dem wan tell me.
Lwkmd.. even me too. I just bought hungry man size for #170

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
erico2k2:
There are ways this man can develop nigeria without being a president
I tell you
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by mbjsuki(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
If he likes, let him speak as if he is the oracle himself. Let him hire Desmond Tutu from SA,let Obama campaign for him. I don't see how this guy can win and why he is so desperate to rule. All his life and all that he owns are as a result of embezzlement and gains from FG owned agencies.
This guy is sock in corrupt practices and has nothing to offer other than drag us back.
Let him take his campaign to US before I can take him serious.
With the likes of "Atiku" we will remain a laughing stock to the whole world.
A wanted man! He should be living with James Ibori.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Sopigtit: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
victorioushands:

You just succeeded is venting personal angry and hatred, but you have not made a single point.

I'ld rather vote a Pat Utomi who is not as desperate and controversial as Atiku
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
After stealing from Nigerians, he is forming saint, pretending to care for Nigerians. Deceitful politician. Only cursed Nigerians will vote for Atiku.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by moderatedguy: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president of this country. How come he never understands that?
I will vote for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.