Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,873 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? (706 Views)

Gabon’s President As A Malnourished Child- In Biafra / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by alleno: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
Really, all i want to know is if someone has seen our President. BBC, CNN, Aljazerra etc all show a plane landing and an ambulance going to it in very dark environment. Please when was the last time anyone in the public arena actually saw the President. We have been to Igbobi, LUTH, UCLA, and even some terrible hospitals, we have seen people go from present tense to past tense. even if he is hanging upside down with JUJU all around his bed, anyhow he is we just want to see him.

I am one of those who seriously believe he is dead. Please someone should please prove me wrong. PLEASE
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by xcolanto(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
and what are u being sorry for?? angry angry
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by alleno: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Well for one the fact that everyone just assumed that he actually came back yesterday. And now everyone seems to be saying now that "he's back", like they actually confirmed it.

In my own opinion, Saudi Arabia made a mistake by not telling us he's dead, now they shipped him here only to make it look like he did not die in their land when he was being treated there.
Everyone is just assuming the man has actually returned and continuing the conversation from there, isn't that worrying?

Are you telling me the News Agency there and even Nigerians in Saudi Airport did not even see him at the port, and why did they sieze the Soldiers phone and switch out the lights?

When did we become so dull in Nigeria, we are all saying we know what is happening but imagine just a handful of old men are holding almost 150million people to ransom?
How do you prove someone is alive. When the Nigerian Officials refused to announce that the President is dead and Saudi accepted it, thats when the problem began.

Why would some officials from Nigeria be denied access to land in the capital and only land somewhere else and then when they were 1:30minutes from the hospital, they were told the President is on his way home. Can't anyone smell something fishy in that?

Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by alleno: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
Oh Lord, i stand to be corrected, but Mr President is no more.! MHO
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by violent(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
***gbam**!
u make a whole lot of fleeping sense

something is really fishy!. . . it might be a fish afterall, a dead one!

If the dude is alive, why discharge him in such a condition in which he had to be sneaked into his own country, the airport lights shut, and armed soldiers on guard?

The dude is either dead or about to. .i wouldnt be shocked at 8am news **Yaradua buried according to muslim rites***

but all in all, one day monkey go go market go steal pineapple undecided
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by alleno: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
O jeeeezzz, i cannot believe this. Did we elect Turai. Why should she be the one controlling things. Telling us who should see the President and who should not. If he was seen jogging or in the gym, why can't people speak with him. Is it not human beings working in aso rock. Even if everything is controlled by computers, isn't someone on the CCTV base Station. Not one picture, not one video, searched Youtube nothing, FB, nothing, Twitter, nothing, Nairaland, nothing.

See when they said Asa was caught, with speed someone provided pictures of her eating and gisting on a dinning table. Why not give us a photoshoped image of our President current picture,it cannot be that bad.
We have seen worse in Niger Delta hospitals after a pipeline explosion.

I cannot believe this. Minister of Information consulting with presidents wife. Ministers getting scared of being sacked by Presidents Wife.
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by xterra2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
It wouldnt be surprising if he is still in saudi the ambulance(carand air) and the jet just came back empty to stop section 144 form being invoked then me will be smuggled in later afterall it was in the night,

But i dnt think so,and hope it is no truth
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by snowdrops(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
alleno:

O jeeeezzz, i cannot believe this. Did we elect Turai. Why should she be the one controlling things. Telling us who should see the President and who should not. If he was seen jogging or in the gym, why can't people speak with him. Is it not human beings working in aso rock. Even if everything is controlled by computers, isn't someone on the CCTV base Station. Not one picture, not one video, searched Youtube nothing, FB, nothing, Twitter, nothing, Nairaland, nothing.

See when they said Asa was caught, with speed someone provided pictures of her eating and gisting on a dinning table. Why not give us a photoshoped image of our President current picture,it cannot be that bad.
We have seen worse in Niger Delta hospitals after a pipeline explosion.

I cannot believe this. Minister of Information consulting with presidents wife. Ministers getting scared of being sacked by Presidents Wife.
thats some home truth. the situation is surely pathetic
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by jamace(m): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2010
You see, the situation in Nigeria now is pathetic. NASS is just watching a few id.io.ts play with the sensibilities of Nigerians. Is there any hope left in Nigeria? This Home Video must be stopped!
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by PACHRIS(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2010
grin dis is becomn a comedy. It is big lie yarwhatever was nt in dat plane it was al cajole. Do u remember d story of Ali nd d angel we read i pry schl dats it. So wory they wl soon anounce d man is dead nd rushly buried lk abacha was
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by chelseabmw(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2010
why wasting time for the dead, this man is already dead
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by naijaway(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2010
Crazy politics going on in Nigeria now. This is the beginning of Nigeria's cold war; words to watch for are: goodluck, acting, saudi, sick, aide(s), election/inec.
Goodluck should focus on economy, the success of the next election in terms of organization and credibility, even if it means making speeches round the country especially campuses, secondary, and primary. He should not participate in arguing about yar adua IF yar adua can't holla at him. He should definately not take orders from turai.

Too bad infrastructure will remain in the back burner, national unity will be in jeopardy, accountability turning to loyality no more neutrality and patriotism etc. I doubt anything like all out war would happen except in a very rare condition. Once again saudi sneaks out with a huge relief in other to get back to financing. Turai has sold nigeria for a deal she knew she would loose but instead tried anyway. America watches on the side lines near the barracks and oil fields, the chinese can't believe this money turn overs from different parts of the country for different things including weapons, russia sticks to contract but also sizing everyone including host country, Ghana secretly trains for contingencies in conjuction with (hard luv if need be), England acting like they did their homework and feeling like they have the best intelligence to predict intentions/scenerios better than others. Overall all these countries are just doing what they think they need to do and hoping nigeria is also on point . Nigeria's lovers should challenge wrong doings and ignorance because another decade is on the verge of being wasted.
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2010
Yes , Her name is Turai Yar Adua and most people have seen her
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen The President? As in "SEEN"? by alleno: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
I guess we are all weaklings in Nigeria then. Why can't someone actually call a press conference and say, We would like to see our president. is this woman OK. Did we vote her. Why should the Acting president be receiving orders by civilian proxy?

MAGA, i don't know what this people want to achieve with this. eventually we will elect this dead man for second term the way this thing is going.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Confused As Jonathan Buries Yar’adua’s Regime / Aondoakaa Returns As Minister: / Other Africans Are Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.