Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. (24064 Views)

Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by bigpicture001: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Basic123:
can you site your company in a place where it could be blew up by tompolo at anytime or where the workers will just desert the company one day to attend nnamdi kanu rally and come back to experiment the newly learnt nnamdi kanu hate speeches on their managersgrin
..you talk with so much hate and hatred in your heart..not to talk of tribalism...you must be a yoruba person..cuz dt is dia characteristics...well..if you must knw...thier are many existing companies at the south east and south south..with workers having the same cooperate and civic responsible life like dix in lagos..you make a mistake of thinking lagos is nigeria and nigeria is lagos...please there read more,travel more and grow up!!!!
Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by dalass(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
hakir:
this is what am talking about, the value chain will be enormous, rather than sell the crude raw material to the outside world, we hope the government will keep encouraging this kind of investors across board

cocoa should be another area of interest the Governor should be looking at wooing investors with huge potential value chain
This is about edible oil not crude oil. Read the full story
Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

'Desolate', ke? Haba!! shocked What kind of language is that? How can you use such a word to describe Ibadan?

grin I'm sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by deomelo: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And who told u iya the biggest in west Africa

PrecisionFx:

I am igbo from Ngwo in enugu state. The day a woman is married n allowed to go home with his husband is the day the man does ime ego (paying of bride price). That traditional thing we call ''igba nkwu'' is wedding party..... It's no marriage.

Pls show me in the Bible where anyone did church wedding.

Village ipobitch, who told you it's not?

Worry about your worthless and unproductive village with zero development.
Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:

Village ipobitch, who told you it's not?

Worry about your worthless and unproductive village with zero development.

see as u de quote everything I write oo, na earliest sign of madness.
Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by deomelo: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

see as u de quote everything I write oo, na earliest sign of madness.

Are you mad because I let people know you asked thew silly question because you are ipob or you are just ashamed of your ipob status?

1 Like

Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:

Are you mad because I let people know you asked thew silly question because you are ipob or you are just ashamed of your ipob status?

Lmao, wen did u become ipob detector that let's people know who the ipobitches are grin

Thank God even international bodies have measured several developmental index across Nigeria and placed SE as the leader in education n al. most every other index with SW in a distant 3rd.

Meanwhile I have a status, I will fight defend n die for what I believe in and luv...... what is ur own status To defend Nigeria, a nation ur tired of, a nation u hate, a nation u have been complaining of poor roads, zero electricity, useless higher institutions, no food, no clean water, no railway system, 22 million unemployed youths, etc........... Shoe get level man.
Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by deomelo: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
PrecisionFx:

Lmao, wen did u become ipob detector that let's people know who the ipobitches are grin

Thank God even international bodies have measured several developmental index across Nigeria and placed SE as the leader in education n al. most every other index with SW in a distant 3rd.

Meanwhile I have a status, I will fight defend n die for what I believe in and luv...... what is ur own status To defend Nigeria, a nation ur tired of, a nation u hate, a nation u have been complaining of poor roads, zero electricity, useless higher institutions, no food, no clean water, no railway system, 22 million unemployed youths, etc........... Shoe get level man.
[/s]

ipobitch rants bore me.

1 Like

Re: Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

ipobitch rants bore me.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Falls To 325 On Dollar Shortage -punch / CBN, Western Union Launch Foreign Remittance Service / Mohammed Nami: Tax Administrators Should Tax Traders, Artisans, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.