Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine (1645 Views)

Help Confirm School Interview Invite Is Genuine / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Menh: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
You are invited for an interview on Friday 8-9-17 by 10am @ FIL River view Estate Opic b/stop along Lagos- Ibadan Exp way after berger.come with ur Cv.

When I called the number that was used to send the message he said the company name is Franemm Industries Limited.

I checked the company website and I discovered they are the manufacturers of Petals herbal hair creme, Beva Creme Relaxer etc.

But the address on the website is
10/12, Old Otta Road, Behind Oke-Odo Market, Agege, Lagos. And not the above address.

Please Nairalanders is this invite genuine?

Can anyone tell me where this company is actually located Lagos or Ogun state?

I will really appreciate if someone who is working with them to share more light on this.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Andy2274: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Maybe they just relocated or that is their head office. If you apply for any job there you Can go.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Menh: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
I did not for any job in that organization.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by DifferentCase(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
If you are ready to collect 40k or less as a Bsc holder, you can go. If you are ready to work on Saturdays, you can go, if you are ready to work as a factory worker whereby no need for employment letter or any written agreement, you can go. If you are a factory worker, be ready to make do with 10-15k+saturday work+one rickety yellow molue bus to drop you off at Agege. It is. Lebanese company with one agbero Hr. In summary, that is not a company Bros. Those people wastes destiny more than APC government of today.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by DifferentCase(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Least I forget, when going, I don't know where you are coming from though. Stop at OPIC at Lagos Ibadan express way, then take a bike for N100 or if you have strength, it is a straight dusty road to the factory.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Emeritusseun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
DifferentCase:
Least I forget, when going, I don't know where you are coming from though. Stop at OPIC at Lagos Ibadan express way, then take a bike for N100 or if you have strength, it is a straight dusty road to the factory.

wit all dz combo wey u tell am , u stil expect am to go!....chai, Naija unemployed youths don suffer!....God forbid i was in shoe, i wud av deleted d message taytay having read d ugly manifesto u just dished out abt company, abi na factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by DifferentCase(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Bros, I wouldn't want to advice him but enlighten him what to expect. And also, Bros, you just calculate how much an average job seeker uses on transport for most of these useless jobs? It is painful. Maybe after reading and all the interview, you finally got to the top 3 out of about 26applicants that you started the interview with, only for a company to now mention the peanuts? It is demoralizing! So, we should help one another to take calculated steps and attend interviews strategically, until God finally pick our call, which I know HE WILL!
Emeritusseun:

wit all dz combo wey u tell am , u stil expect am to go!....chai, Naija unemployed youths don suffer!....God forbid i was in shoe, i wud av deleted d message taytay having read d ugly manifesto u just dished out abt company, abi na factory
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Menh: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks Differentcase, I have a job already I just want an upgrade but with your analysis I would just stay where I am jejely.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by bodmas01: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Menh:
You are invited for an interview on Friday 8-9-17 by 10am @ FIL River view Estate Opic b/stop along Lagos- Ibadan Exp way after berger.come with ur Cv.

When I called the number that was used to send the message he said the company name is Franemm Industries Limited.

I checked the company website and I discovered they are the manufacturers of Petals herbal hair creme, Beva Creme Relaxer etc.

But the address on the website is
10/12, Old Otta Road, Behind Oke-Odo Market, Agege, Lagos. And not the above address.

Please Nairalanders is this invite genuine?

Can anyone tell me where this company is actually located Lagos or Ogun state?

I will really appreciate if someone who is working with them to share more light on this.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Did you apply for this job. if NO,then don't near there
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Ogoli: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello All,

I was invited for an interview with Transberg Logistics.

Address: A5 Musfat Plaza, GRA Oko-Oba Scheme 1 Estate, Agege, Lagos.

Kindly assist to confirm if they are real and direction to the place. I am coming from Okota.

Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Stephenfabian: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
DifferentCase:
Bros, I wouldn't want to advice him but enlighten him what to expect. And also, Bros, you just calculate how much an average job seeker uses on transport for most of these useless jobs? It is painful. Maybe after reading and all the interview, you finally got to the top 3 out of about 26applicants that you started the interview with, only for a company to now mention the peanuts? It is demoralizing! So, we should help one another to take calculated steps and attend interviews strategically, until God finally pick our call, which I know HE WILL!

I have just been invited for an interview with them for the role of a production Engineer. how is the salary range for the position
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine by Millsz: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2022
I need to emphasize this for future candidates. Franemm is the WORST place to work for your sanity and peace. they'd entice you with money but that's it.
1. No HMO or pension
2. You get injured on duty, they take you to hospital and deduct the money from your salary.
3. They hardly observe public holidays
4. Any little mistake, they'd make outrageous deductions from your salary.
5. No career advancement whatsoever
6. You go for any seminar, they seize the certificate
7. If you miss work even with permission, they'd deduct the number of days!!( If you decide to miss without permission, expect a query and two days working suspension)
8. They don't close for the year .. 24th December, you go work till 7/8pm or beyond and resume immediately after Christmas holiday, the work till 31st night as late as 8pm to resume immediately in the new year!!
9. Leave is 10 working days and they can decide if you'd go or not.
10. Confirmation can come after a year of working and increment depends on your level of tatafo
11. You can't bring food to work except those working in the admin.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The 2018 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme / Experienced Tailors Wanted At Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt / Addide Store Vacancies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.