Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer (1344 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of The IGBOS / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
BEFORE YOU ATTACK NNAMDI KANU

By Henry Igwe Ogbudimkpa

I first listened to Radio Biafra in 2014 which was recommended to me by my friend during a Shabbath worship. He told me how this young man is preaching about Biafra restoration and even teaching the Igbos the 10 commandments written in the scriptures. I shook my head in disbelieve. I pondered for a while and asked him whether this isnt Raph Uwazurike all over again. He gave me that assurance that this was different. With my little faith I went home that day and tuned in my small radio to have a glimpse of what this man really Is.

That was Saturday's night after worship. I listened extensively to his evening broadcast. His lecture that evening was as usual vented on the politicians. He used derogotery words to describe them. That was during GEJ ' S regime. He spared no one including his own Igbos. He was very blunt, direct and uncouth. But I was swept aside by his great teachings about Biafra. In one of his broadcasts, he gave out about over 200 Biafra ethnic groups which letter starts with 'I'. Igbo, Ikwerre, Idoma, Ika, Ibibio and a host of them. Hmmm...... and many more. He was intellectually endowed which blew me away. He was factual and historic in his lectures. It was from him that I learned that Biafra was in existence as of 1880 long before the amalgamation of Nigeria. These he was hammering day and night and you could sense the effort and stress it took him.

I became an ardent listener of his program.

Then, came Buhari as he won the 2015 presidential election. When he won, Nnamdi Kanu announced on radio that it was time he came down and face the beast. He embarked on a world tour seeking for assurances from Biafrans in diaspora.

After the tour, he announced his arrival date and he made a very smart statement. He said 'I will come down to the zoo and they will act like the zoo and arrest me then I will shred them to pieces'.

I never knew the weight of what he meant. I said, is he vying for war? I was keen to know his strategy.

Kanu knows that arresting him can only boast his global aim to have the credence to speak about Biafra. He came down and was arrested. Nigerians rejoiced that the beast has been tamed never did they know it was a grand plan and a strategic way to ground them.

During the 2015 presidential media chat, President Buhari swore never to release him. Simply because he imported sophisticated weapon in the name of RADIO BIAFRA. That was the point I knew Kanu is on his way to victory. Seriously, radio Biafra a sophisticated weapon to warrant a treasonable felony charge? Hahahahahha

The process began. He was under DSS custody for 3 months. Tortured and left to denounce Biafra but he stood his ground. Caged with no food and under the worst situation not suitable for even any convicted ISIS members. A reliable source said he often passed out but was revived. Yet he stood his ground. 3 months he was there. Twice the court released him unconditionally yet FG refused to release him.

There they were making a Legend.

Finally, after 18 months of incarceration, victory was forced at long last as he regained his freedom under the most severe and ridiculous bail conditions known to mankind which goes against his human rights.

I knew they were dead on arrival because Kanu we know will not subscribe to such nonsense!

Now I ask, between Kanu and Nigeria who is guilty? When you say he should be Re-arrest ed, what are your basis? The world will ask, where did you get such bail conditions from? From which constitution? The man has no case rather he has case against the FG for violating his human rights.

This is a man that has not picked up arms or killed anyone nor has IPOB picked up arms despite been killed by the Nigerian forces. Imagine what will happen when these guys picks up arms? That is why Re-arresting Kanu is pushing them to the wall and they will be justified to pick up arms.

Fact is, the biggest weapon Kanu has is his TONGUE and he has succeed

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by tandoe: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Very Charismatic dude. I may not benefit from Biafra as a citizen if it eventually comes but I like it when I see a man standing for a course he believes in. Our Lord Jesus comes to mind

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Sprumbabafather: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
I seriously concur grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by KanuIsCursed: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
tandoe:
Very Charismatic dude. I may not benefit from Biafra as a citizen if it eventually comes but I like it when I see a man standing for a course he believes in. Our Lord Jesus comes to mind
I think Nnamdi kanu is only lord and savior you have

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Sprumbabafather: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

E pain this one grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by MalcoImX: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oga tell me another story .....
Did he say arresting him can boast .....
And he was hiding in a hotel, in Lagos, with a woman .....
When securities traced him there, the hotel management lied that he wasn't there ...., and they searched .... and caught him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Afonjas looking at this thread now with anger...saying to themselves " despite all our propaganda, he is still waxing"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by KanuIsCursed: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Stop posting rubbish on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by PureMe01: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

dis painment is too much o

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
When securities traced him there, the hotel management lied that he wasn't there ...., and they searched .... and caught him.

Hehehehe....where you there with them....that's an old propaganda....by anti Biafra newspapers.....the trending propaganda is IDA---Igbo Delegate Association visit buhari to advice him what to do to kanu....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by cosmatika(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Even Afonjas know. They wish they have someone half as courageous as NK. Unlike Awo the sniper king

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by MalcoImX: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Hehehehe....where you there with them....that's an old propaganda....by anti Biafra newspapers.....the trending propaganda is IDA---Igbo Delegate Association visit buhari to advice him what to do to kanu....
na to beg now. 'Our son get strong-head. na youthfulness dey do am. leave am to us, we go caution nam.'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by CrtlAltDel: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
All I know is that Cownu case is coming up Oct 9th…. Yay grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I HOPE TO SEE THE MEETING CANCELING PRESIDENT ON THAT COURT DAY

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by enemybulldozer(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
An average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist prove me wrong by presenting picture or video of kanu and the so-called woman he was with in the said hotel as a proof.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by enemybulldozer(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
I will remind you of this after that day thank God internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by MalcoImX: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2017
enemybulldozer:
An average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist prove me wrong by presenting picture or video of kanu and so-called woman he was with in the said hotel as a proof.
Ah ah. Is picture the only evidence? And, do you also have a picture or video of Kanu without the woman?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by CrtlAltDel: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I will remind you of this after that day thank God internet never forgets.
Ok, please dont fucck up...cos if you dont I will cheesy grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by mpianya39(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

grin grin grin give him one sachets na

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by mpianya39(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Iceman2017(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2017
I was introduced to Radio Biafra by a youruba friend, who told me a lot about Kanu...
My Yoruba friend was surprised that I've not heard of KANU even as an Igbo man.
He told me how intelligent the young man is. After that I was so anxious to listen to Radio Biafra.

The only regret I had that I wasn't in Igbo land and I had no Radio as a young Corper then...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ah ah. Is picture the only evidence? And, do you also have a picture or video of Kanu without the woman?
Am I the one that arrested kanu?? So, why should I have the pictures or the video?? You said kanu was caught with a woman in a hotel room isn't it?? Ok, where is the video or picture evidence because we all know that if truly they caught kanu with a woman they must take pictures and videos of the event just to finish him forever.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by mpianya39(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Stop posting rubbish on Nairaland

If I hear pim again from your mouth angry angry angry na cut I go cut am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by mpianya39(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:

Must you open mouth like Tinubu when trying to pass your comment or is it part of una culture grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nemesis1: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Yy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by odduduwa: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
ezenwajosh:

lol wicked boy please after the ida propaganda which one again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by odduduwa: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
ah ah! that's the first thing that comes out from a Yoruba man's mouth whenever he wants to lie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by KanuIsCursed: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2017
mpianya39:

If I hear pim again from your mouth angry angry angry na cut I go cut am
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by mpianya39(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

E pain am

E pain your cone head

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by KanuIsCursed: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Flatron

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Lion King Slayer by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
odduduwa:
lol wicked boy please after the ida propaganda which one again

The most stupid one is-IJYCE.....IJAW YOUTH COUNCIL OF ELDERS( YOUTH AND council OF ELDERS grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Don't Need Restructuring as Clamored Across The Country - Presidency / Reno Omokri To Governor Shettima: Publish Your Results / Breaking News: Nigerian President Son Yusuf, Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.