Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. (555 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / Buy And Build Land Around Shoprite Sangotedo / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. by bravesoul247(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's no news that Lagos are about building another international airport and seaport in Ibeju Lekki. About 7000 hectares of land are available for sale(not confiscated by the govt) by the owners of the land with the documents. With as little as 600k you can own a plot.
No hassle.
No omo onile problems.
Contact me on 08137137224.
Re: Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. by gratefulheart(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much per hectare?
What title is on it?
Where in ibeju-lekki?
Re: Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. by bravesoul247(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2017
gratefulheart:
How much per hectare?
What title is on it?
Where in ibeju-lekki?

Sorry it took me a while to reply you, I had to gather up facts first.
1 hectare is 8.983 million naira
Deed of assignment is the title on it and a general survey plan so you can go ahead acquiring your own c of o and your own survey on the portion you want.
Whenever you're ready you just let me know and I'll take you to the place.
Re: Land Around The Proposed Location Of The New Lagos Int'l Airport Available. by bravesoul247(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
There are various projects that will be carried outside from the airport and seaport. Dangote will construct a factory there, 4th mainland bridge and I also learnt Tecno will be opening up a factory too there. So hurry at the golden opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Land Inside Fadock Estate At Obawole Ogba 16m With C Of O / Call Us For Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles,marbles Granites And Finishingg Materials / An Unbelievable Offer!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.