Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (6981 Views)

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by netuzer(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
This woman was caught in a farm uprooting cassava from someone's farm at about 7 - 8:00pm in Ikot Ebom Itam, Itu local government area of Akwa Ibom State. was strip naked and was taken to the village head compound for further prosecution.

According to her confession, she said that she's from Ikot Ntuwen Oku part of Akwa Ibom State.

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by DanseMacabre(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
I for say na hunger, but this woman no look like person wey hunger dey nack.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by netuzer(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
I will soon upload more photos

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by fernandez1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Inhuman ñigerians continue to live as if they don't have human feelings!
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by PEPPERified: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmmm. Hunger truly bad. they should have mercy on the poor woman. Na food she steal.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by greatmarshall(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai see as them naked person mother o
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by netuzer(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
am so see what facebook user have posted

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by netuzer(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by favourmic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm very hugly
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by AbaNgele: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
village people + generational curse. maybe someone cursed her to steal on.
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by berryPee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Many Nigerians need my new inventioñ

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by danny56: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Civilization is not the location at all...its the people. Must you strip her naked for stealing? Isn't there another way of punishing people who stole? Haba!
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by AFONJACOW(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2017
wow I like her big round black sexy butt, her Olympia stands firmly than most girls in Nairaland , in fact she look penetrating, please can I pay for the cassava and take her home to nourishes my own cassava , just for a night grin grin grin
Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by LexngtonSteele: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
wow I like her big round black sexy butt, her Olympia stands firmly than most girls in Nairaland , in fact she look penetrating, please can I pay for the cassava and take her home to nourishes my own cassava , just for a night grin grin grin

Keep disgracing your fellow IPOB.

Keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked by AFONJACOW(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Keep disgracing your fellow IPOB.
Keep it up grin
sharap I'm a Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Gun Explosion Killed Three Children In Taraba – Police / Shocking Video Of Human Parts Being Cooked (very Graphic) / Pretty Congolese Lady Poisoned By Her Best Friend After Being Promoted At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.