Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (39284 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by 9jayes: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
EVANS
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by holatin(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Bills2307:
my tribute to all space Booker's. lol
and to you too the spacebooker watchman
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
All those thinking if they are fake soldiers! Shouldn't the people asked them that question already. If it was ur estate it happened won't you ask same question
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Whether soldiers or not beat dem wella first den hand dem over to d nearest barracks for further beating.. Atleast if dey are real soldiers una go don b d first set of people to don beat soldiers without fear of reprisal from dem

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by buffalowings: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by shortgun(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
they are real soldiers.....The army will label them fake soldiers later cos they know Nigerians are gullible.

70% of men and women in our security agencies are criminally minded individuals.
They see u as prey, they can bully u to take what u have by force. This is why intimidation is their best weapon of trade.
They can take ur money, take ur gf,car,ur prestige and sleep with ur wife with intimidation.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Pamtoye(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
A
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Intelcorei7: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:
Soilders Came To Rob On My Estate And Was Mobbed

Two soldiers came to rob in my estate at Greenville estate badore and was caught and mob. Happening now.

were
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2017
ok
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by OlaMiki: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Fake soldiers , hearing soldier uniform /kaki does make them a soldier, let them Get their identity
Laryne:
Are they really soldiers? rephrasing what the guy above asked...
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by teflonjake(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
chynie:
They might be fake soldiers

Fake or real, they should be loaded with an infinite slap data plan

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by donbrowser(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2017
aysnoopy:
the best thing to do is to beat d hell out of them till dey are about to give up
Burn the morrafuckers. Police will release them again
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by DONADAMS(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
They wore uniforms dosent make them soldiers...impersonation is now the other of the day...did you guys find any I.D with them?... A soldier wouldn't rob with a complete uniform

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by zinny377(f): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
I doubt they r truly soldiers.
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by free2ryhme: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:

Two soldiers came to rob in my estate at Greenville estate badore and was caught and mob. Happening now.

Guy u all people should know they are fake
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Jumbus31(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2017
davillian:
If 4 say I get this news quick I 4 don reach badore with koboko.
Lol.... eyan mayweather.
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Killurself: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Good for catching them that's why soldier's don't like person or civilian wear camouflage so that they can indicates service soldier quick incase of anything. If the thief is a soldier, NA will deal with him mercilessly but I think they may be dismissed soldiers but if they're raw civilians hmmmmm
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by vislabraye(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:

Wow !! This happened in my zone shocked
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by autonomous22: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:

If na me get dis kam opportunity eeh, wetin I go do dis ppl...... That's if dey r real soldiers.
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by davillian(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Jumbus31:
Lol.... eyan mayweather.
Lmao e don dey my mind to flog soldier koboko weda fake or original I no wan know.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by russiamilan: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:

good I know they are fake soldiers
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by russiamilan: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
morbeta:

Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by okerekeikpo: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Buhari will not go unpunished
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by AFONJACOW(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
they would have make human barbeque out of him... why do they spare him abeg may sango fire the mod that reopened this thread...
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Emeka71(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2017
boman2014:
i think they ae fake soldiers
Before nko.
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Dan18(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Those guys are nt soldiers... It would save alot of stress if you just ask for their ID cards and th name of their commanding officer. The socks he is putting on has brought him out.... Those guys are impersonators.
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Is very obvious that they are fake soldiers.. Armed robbers disguised in army uniform
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by lympy: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Wow. they came early. wish i had seen this on time would have strolled down to give my beating quota lol. Many fraudsters within this Ajah
Re: 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed by tizzle(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
because they wore military uniform doesn't mean they are soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US / CCTV Exposes Rivers Police Kill Painter By Roadside (photo) / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.