Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). (1634 Views)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / (Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by morbeta(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Some soldiers came to rob in my estate at Greenville estate BADORE Ajah Lekki. two were caught and mob, others escaped with their loots.

Happening now...more details later.

1 Like

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
That is military theft

Do to them what they do to others

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by dollytino4real(f): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
na wah see disgrace of the century

1 Like

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by DozieInc(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na this type dey wicked pass.

They may not be military men, just putting on camo for easy access.

Una neva beat am sef.

3 Likes

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by madone: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Verify ur claim guy check their ID first oo. Make Una hear them well before Una go kill innocent persons oo.make soldiers no come raid Una oo. If na police I no,send but soldiers hmmm

1 Like

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by Dablack1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
I witness it ask me any questions

1 Like

Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by benedictnsi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
If these ones are fake..... Make Uba ready for their original oooo
Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by colossus91(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by favourmic(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Gibfim
Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by tooth4tooth: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2017
These are not real soldiers undecided That is an outdated camo
Re: Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). by Mynd44: 1:55am On Sep 07, 2017

(1)

VIDEO: True Live Story Of What Happened In Aba Last Night – Nnenna Anaba Narrate / Two Armed Robbers Caught In The Act In Ogun State / Turkish Officials Wrapping African Man In Nylon For Deportation (video &photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.