Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block (808 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block by prahcetomi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Someone sent it to me on WhatsApp, so I decided to share...I'm still shocked

Re: Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block by prahcetomi(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block by geraldmezi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
We've heard and we've seen
Re: Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block by ITbomb(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome to the internet.
We heard this 2 years ago
Re: Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block by prahcetomi(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
ITbomb:
Welcome to the internet.
We heard this 2 years ago
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Man Kills His 6-month-old Baby To Punish His Wife (photo) / Woman Catches Thief but Invites Him For Coffee / Nigerian Lady Stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.