Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Qservers Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qservers Review (2262 Views)

Qservers Review 2020-best Web Host In Nigeria Now / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qservers Review by sainttobs(m): 1:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/09/qservers-review.html

Qservers is a very cheap and one of the best Nigerian website hosting and domain registrars I've come across, here is a coupon code that gives you a 2 months discount on all hosting plans you buy on Qservers network. Qservers domain and hosting costs are very affordable and can be purchased without breaking the bank, this coupon code gives more value to your money.

I use Qservers and i can say their services are really up to standard, their services are very affordable and worth using too, their website up-time amazes me and i give it a 99.9%, i also recommend them to any webmaster who wants an affordable but quality assured service.
Get Reliable WebHosting From QServers And Get Free Custom Domain
They provide domain registering and hosting services with good quality in all areas of their job, their customer support is something no other hosting company can contest because they reply to your mails and tickets very fast.
Make 25$ WhenYou Sign Up @ Payoneer
Their payments methods are very friendly and can be used by anybody, they have the options of payment by bank transfer to either GTB or Zenith and payment by Interswitch which can be used both people in Nigeria and those outside Nigeria.

Features Of Qservers Web Hosting Network

Affordable Service
Excellent Uptime
Clean Website Interface
Best Payment Methods
Good Customer Support
Can Be Used While Abroad
Secured Service

Click Here To Start Using Qservers And Enjoy Amazing Discounts And Services
Qservers has a lot of other amazing features which you would find out by yourself but i believe the information I've provided about them is enough to convince you to host or buy your next domain from them, You can also move your existing domain to their network without stress.

More On Hosting

Re: Qservers Review by peace19: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Am a Master in any thing that deal with HTML, PHP, coding and all. I will build a beautiful Android and Apple IOS App for you website at the cheapest price compared to the rate other people did it. The cost of building the App is. 5k only.. Call, message or WhatsApp 090-33104-134 to get yours today.
Re: Qservers Review by fjlinks(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
sainttobs:

Qservers is a very cheap and one of the best Nigerian website hosting and domain registrars I've come across, here is a coupon code that gives you a 2 months discount on all hosting plans you buy on Qservers network. Qservers domain and hosting costs are very affordable and can be purchased without breaking the bank, this coupon code gives more value to your money.

I use Qservers and i can say their services are really up to standard, their services are very affordable and worth using too, their website up-time amazes me and i give it a 99.9%, i also recommend them to any webmaster who wants an affordable but quality assured service.
They provide domain registering and hosting services with good quality in all areas of their job, their customer support is something no other hosting company can contest because they reply to your mails and tickets very fast.
Their payments methods are very friendly and can be used by anybody, they have the options of payment by bank transfer to either GTB or Zenith and payment by Interswitch which can be used both people in Nigeria and those outside Nigeria.

Features Of Qservers Web Hosting Network

Affordable Service
Excellent Uptime
Clean Website Interface
Best Payment Methods
Good Customer Support
Can Be Used While Abroad
Secured Service

Click Here To Start Using Qservers And Enjoy Amazing Discounts And Services
Qservers has a lot of other amazing features which you would find out by yourself but i believe the information I've provided about them is enough to convince you to host or buy your next domain from them, You can also move your existing domain to their network without stress.

More On Hosting

If there is one name you know in the world of web hosting, Qservers is probably on the top along with other hosting companies.

What makes Qservers even more interesting is that they provide everything from hosting that powers simple blogs to advanced enterprise e-commerce applications.

Want to know more about Qservers, check this post on Qservers review

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Backlinks, And Get Trick To Get 5k Visitors From Google Daily / Work From Home Opportunity / Please Where Can I Get A Web-design Training Centre In Abuja: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.