Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Custom Service. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Custom Service. (569 Views)

Nigerian Custom Service 2020 / Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure / About Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service. by thadotech(m): 3:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello my fellow Nairaland members and especially to whom it may concern most.
Please I need guide on this recruitment/replacement form in custom service.
My cousin happens to have paid N12,500.00 for the for the replacement form to a said custom officer whose number he got through a friend and after filling d form which was sent to him via his mail last week before Sallah break, he was sent another nail of his appointment letter this week that he was successful and that he needs to make payment for the following;

1.First training uniform-N15,00.00
2.First training text book-N10,000.00
3.First accommodate fee-N7,500.00

When this news got to me I got confuse and decided to run to you all to please help with your advices, experience and testimonies so that one does not fall into any unnecessary scam especially this period where one needs a job eagerly.
However, the little I know is that any govt paramilitary new intake trainee are provide with the listed items above free.
So why were they requested to pay?

God bless us all.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Custom Service. by Connoisseur(m): 3:49am On Sep 07, 2017
You know what to do
Re: Nigerian Custom Service. by YewaLand: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2017
pls did u get any response for your question, I need this information too

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Joining NDA / Admission Into Unilorin In 2-3 Weeks Time Or 2.5m / See Ten Things You Did Not Know About Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.