Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. (546 Views)

Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. by EdozieRichard: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, shared a photo of her self to celebrate her new age and she was looking smoking hot. The actress who recently buried her dad shared the above photo and captioned it:

My maker, all I’ve in heaven and earth is you. You’ve shown me much love and kindness these past years. Forever will I be grateful. Thank You Lord for all the beautiful happenings in my life in the past years. It can only be You, Lord how excellent You are? You’ve shown me much more than I deserve. And I thank you for granting me yet another year with good success.

Who am I to have enjoyed your love, care, gift, miracles and much more? But, You’ve kept me this far. Thank You O Lord.

You’re the reason I live. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the reason I flourish. You’re the reason for everything good in my life. Today being my birthday, Lord, I ask for forgiveness. I ask for joy and happiness. I ask for success at all times. Amen.

Awesome God, I bless your name for making me witness another year of fulfilment.
Everlasting Father, I appreciate your kindness and love You’ve shown to me.....#EniolaBadmus #EniolaBadmusbirthday

Read more:http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/09/eniola-badmus-smoking-hot-in-new-photo.html

Re: Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. by phlamesG: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
BBW tongue

Btw is this gown or blouse?? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. by kaylieeb(f): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2017
slay by force :Pslay by force��
Re: Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Where's the smoke coming from

I guess the armpit undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Smoking Hot In New Photo As She Celebrates Her Birthday. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
The only thing that will be smoking hot is her heart when she has a heart attack.

There's nothing sexy about an obese lady

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer / Ex-big Brother Naija’s Gifty & Mr 2kay Reportedly Expecting Their First Child / Breaking:playboy Founder Hugh Hefner Has Died At The Age Of 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.