Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,225 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja (958 Views)

SOLD!SOLD!!Toks 08 Toyota Avalon+PICS OF CAR IN 9JA / Pictures And Information On Other Available Automobile By Emeshot / 2003 Infiniti Fx35: Used In 9ja For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
I am interested in buying salvage(accidented) cars from local insurance companies in 9ja,please if anyone in the house working in the insurance company sees a new arrival in their firm or if you have other useful information, please do call me.Thanks
Listed are the conditions of the cars we buy
1. If the car was bought brand new,then it must not be more than 3 years old when it was salvaged.
2. If a tokunbo then it must not be more than 1 year before it was salvaged
3. The salvage must not be a roll over
Anybody with any useful information please
mail:baconline@yahoo.com
Call 07026017827,08059535896
We pay 20k for info that leads to a successful deal
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
I love your business mind . . . . .good work
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2010
Thanks
Fhemmmy:

I love your business mind . . . . .good work
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2010
awaiting your calls
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by darznets(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ Bacoline
Should we assume those cars you have been posting here all this while falls in that category?
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
darznets:

@ Bacoline
Should we assume those cars you have been posting here all this while falls in that category?
Don't let it cross your mind,I will always state its source. see my previous post

Re: Cheapest Cars in Nigeria
« #178 on: December 06, 2009, 08:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can get salvages from local Insurance auctions within the country. We have a 2002 model tundra going for 1.5m.Used for 45 days only.12k miles!!!!
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by cvibe: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
baconline,

Are you limiting your salvage vehicle search to Nija alone? We could provide salvage vehicles from US.
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by carsNcars: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
@cvibe are you based abroad? Let me have your contact details, we could talk salvage cars.
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
cvibe:

baconline,

Are you limiting your salvage vehicle search to Nija alone? We could provide salvage vehicles from US.
Before now I bring only from the US,but now I am adding the local salvage,Any item I display will have all the details attached to it. Salvage from the local insurance are numbered(I do not tamper with its original plates)
The reason I ventured into local salvage is because of turn around time(the time of shipping and clearing is off
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2010
waiting,
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
darznets:

@ Bacoline

I must admit that the guy has been open and honest with his rides
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2010
tnx, still waiting
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2010
I get one camry pencil light which was bought toks n wasn't up to 6months but d airbags are out cox d collision was high but no somersault. Send a message to 07039431429
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
contacting u
Sithanda:

I get one camry pencil light which was bought toks n wasn't up to 6months but d airbags are out cox d collision was high but no somersault. Send a message to 07039431429
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
Offer still open
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by viperman: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
hope u've not forgotten about tomorrw?
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
CAn we reshedule,had a mix up .headed straight to where i was going,just came back.Will be available by next week
viperman:

hope u've not forgotten about tomorrw?
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by viperman: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
if you meet it, you're lucky
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by sonety2k(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
Just come accross these below link online , you can get intouch with Spring Bank @ Ikeja area office , Lagos

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=9916

Spring Bank Impounds Lagos Taxi Cabs Over N3b Loans

By Charles Okogene, Deputy Editor (Saturday)

Finance Minister, Mansur Muhtar (left); Group Managing Director/CEO, BGL Plc, Albert Okumagba, and Minister of State for Petroleum, Odein Ajumogobia, at the public presentation of five BGL research and intelligence publications in Abuja at the weekend.

More than 65 new Nissan Sunny cars may fall under the auctioneer’s hammer due to the inability of a renowned industrialist and lawyer to settle outstanding N3 billion loans secured from Spring Bank Plc.

Investigations by Daily Independent revealed that Spring Bank is already contemplating selling the confiscated cars over non-performing loans.

The loans were said to have been secured from both Spring Bank and Liquidated Fountain Trust Bank, which merged with other banks in 2005 to become Spring Bank.

Sources said the cars were impounded following the inability of an Ibadan High Chief, Kola Daisi, to service the loan facilities.

According to our sources, the cars were part of the fleet he had purchased for a transport company called Corporate Cabs, which he set up and had earlier secured the approval of Governor Babatunde Fashola to operate in Lagos State.

The cars were commissioned last year at an elaborate ceremony by Fashola with his predecessor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in attendance.

Some of the cars had already been deployed to routes before the bank swooped on them following the sacking of Charles Ojo, the erstwhile managing director of the bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

It was gathered that after a careful study of those indebted to the bank and the performance by the new Managing Director, Mrs. Sola Ayodele, it was discovered that Daisi was not doing particularly well and so decided to impound the cars first as a way of making him pay up.

“But when that option failed, the bank put up an advertisement in The Guardian and THISDAY newspapers calling for bid from interested members of the public,” said our sources.

That option, according to our sources, seems to be working as prospective buyers of the 1.8 litre engine Sunny Nissan cars have kept busy the telephone lines of the bank’s officers charged with the responsibility of entertaining enquiries over the sale of the cars.

It was reliably gathered that a price tag of N1.2 million has been placed on each of the cars all of which are said to be parked safely in a warehouse somewhere in the Ikeja area of Lagos.

Attempts to speak to Daisi on the deal proved abortive.

Daisi’s son, Dr. Odunlami Kola-Daisi, was appointed in December 2004 by the board of Fountain Trust Bank Plc as Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.

Head of Corporate Communications, Spring Bank, Igwe Igwe, was said to be in a meeting when attempts were made to get the bank’s side of the story.

Odulami Kola-Daisi, who is the CEO National Sports Lottery (NSL) and who is said to be one of the directors of Corporate Cab, could not also be reached as calls put through his mobile phone did not connect while Funke Kuti, the head of corporate affairs, NSL, did not respond to both calls and SMS sent to her mobile phone.
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
Thanks for the info,
sonety2k:

Just come accross these below link online , you can get intouch with Spring Bank @ Ikeja area office , Lagos

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=9916

Spring Bank Impounds Lagos Taxi Cabs Over N3b Loans

By Charles Okogene, Deputy Editor (Saturday)

Finance Minister, Mansur Muhtar (left); Group Managing Director/CEO, BGL Plc, Albert Okumagba, and Minister of State for Petroleum, Odein Ajumogobia, at the public presentation of five BGL research and intelligence publications in Abuja at the weekend.

More than 65 new Nissan Sunny cars may fall under the auctioneer’s hammer due to the inability of a renowned industrialist and lawyer to settle outstanding N3 billion loans secured from Spring Bank Plc.

Investigations by Daily Independent revealed that Spring Bank is already contemplating selling the confiscated cars over non-performing loans.

The loans were said to have been secured from both Spring Bank and Liquidated Fountain Trust Bank, which merged with other banks in 2005 to become Spring Bank.

Sources said the cars were impounded following the inability of an Ibadan High Chief, Kola Daisi, to service the loan facilities.

According to our sources, the cars were part of the fleet he had purchased for a transport company called Corporate Cabs, which he set up and had earlier secured the approval of Governor Babatunde Fashola to operate in Lagos State.

The cars were commissioned last year at an elaborate ceremony by Fashola with his predecessor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in attendance.

Some of the cars had already been deployed to routes before the bank swooped on them following the sacking of Charles Ojo, the erstwhile managing director of the bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

It was gathered that after a careful study of those indebted to the bank and the performance by the new Managing Director, Mrs. Sola Ayodele, it was discovered that Daisi was not doing particularly well and so decided to impound the cars first as a way of making him pay up.

“But when that option failed, the bank put up an advertisement in The Guardian and THISDAY newspapers calling for bid from interested members of the public,” said our sources.

That option, according to our sources, seems to be working as prospective buyers of the 1.8 litre engine Sunny Nissan cars have kept busy the telephone lines of the bank’s officers charged with the responsibility of entertaining enquiries over the sale of the cars.

It was reliably gathered that a price tag of N1.2 million has been placed on each of the cars all of which are said to be parked safely in a warehouse somewhere in the Ikeja area of Lagos.

Attempts to speak to Daisi on the deal proved abortive.

Daisi’s son, Dr. Odunlami Kola-Daisi, was appointed in December 2004 by the board of Fountain Trust Bank Plc as Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.

Head of Corporate Communications, Spring Bank, Igwe Igwe, was said to be in a meeting when attempts were made to get the bank’s side of the story.

Odulami Kola-Daisi, who is the CEO National Sports Lottery (NSL) and who is said to be one of the directors of Corporate Cab, could not also be reached as calls put through his mobile phone did not connect while Funke Kuti, the head of corporate affairs, NSL, did not respond to both calls and SMS sent to her mobile phone.

Interested more in Salvages
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
cool
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2010
Offer still open
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2010
Still waiting
Re: Make 20k By Providing Information On Salvages in 9ja by baconline(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Offer still open

(1) (Reply)

What Can Cause My Bmw 5s Plugs Always Soaked. / 2001 Mazda 626(tokunboh)-----clean Car In & Out----920k / Neatly Used Nissan Maxima 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.