Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu (971 Views)

Why Biafra Agitation Has Not Ended – Rep Ossy Prestige / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Biafra: Igbo Elites Have Woken From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by MrRationalBlog(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2017
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has said the mode of his group's campaign has woken Igbo eites from their slumber.

Kanu made the comment on Monday, September 4 in Owerri, the Imo state capital, after he met with the Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF), as part of his consultations towards the realization for Biafra Republic.

According to Vanguard, ADF delegation at the meeting was led by its national president, Professor Uzodinma Nwala, while Kanu led senior officials of IPOB to the parley.

Nnamdi Kanu has been constantly meeting with key Igbo leaders of thought on the Biafra agitation

Speaking to journalists after the meeting, Kanu said:“I told them that I will update them periodically on what we are doing.

“I am glad that the elite are coming on board. We are all elite, including the carpenter and the mechanic by the road side, who have understanding of the times, as long as they can make sense and articulate their viewpoints and channel them towards emancipating our people.

“Elitism is not purely about academics; it has to do with being able to articulate a sense of purpose for a people and pursuing it doggedly.”

He described the meeting as“a family meeting and not for public consumption,”adding that it was very fruitful.

According to him, the outcome of the meeting“will guide us in our efforts towards restoring Biafra.”

Alaigbo Development Foundation is a pan-Igbo organisation composed of some accomplished Igbo professionals, academics and the intelligentsia at home and in the diaspora with interest in Igbo cause.

Meanwhile, Kanu has warned members of IPOB to desist from giving out money to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).

Kanu also threatened to expel any member of the group who fails to heed his warning, even as he accused the NPF of being a criminal organisation, out to extort members of his group.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source:http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/biafra-agitation-has-woken-igbo-elites.html

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Food don land, come and masturbate on this thread. A.K.A Sarrki BMC

Nice One Kanu

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by amjoseph19: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
add a source, if you wanna get to the front row.
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by AnkaraStyles(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2017
hmmm..
This appears to be nice

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by MrRationalBlog(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
amjoseph19:
add a source, if you wanna get to the front row.
Lolz source was on cook
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by queennsekxy(f): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
our mumu don do
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Ohamadike!!!! you are whither than white and whither than than snow....keep it up

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Those people their grandfather fall from sky will soon be here grin grin grin grin

They are coming....

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by BlackDBagba: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Some people need to keep mute....
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by tossie101(f): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
On point
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by Paschal60: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
very true
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Ji shi ike cool
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Who still listens to this idoit
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by jumper524(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:
Food don land, come and masturbate on this thread. A.K.A Sarrki BMC

Nice One Kanu
ignorance is killing KANU that's why he's going back to his old ways of inciting hatred in his supporters so dey won't leave him.
he's becoming boring by the day..
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
jumper524:
ignorance is killing KANU that's why he's going back to his old ways of inciting hatred in his supporters so dey won't leave him.

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by PureMe01: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
PUSH1:
I over listen to d idiot whom ur lineage and generation unborn can never attain his influence.

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
PUSH1:

E enter am wellu wellu grin grin grin

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
jumper524:

Abeg give am one grin grin grin

Na me go pay cool cool

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by Tkester: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
PUSH1:

No one, except your miserable self, hence the reason why you opened the thread.

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
“I am glad that the elite are coming on board. We are all elite, including the carpenter and the mechanic by the road side, who have understanding of the times,
as long as they can make sense and articulate their viewpoints and channel them towards emancipating our people.

“Elitism is not purely about academics; it has to do with being able to articulate a sense of
purpose for a people and pursuing it doggedly.”

Wonderful!
Genius!

Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by BaifraBSS(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:
our mumu don do
Dear were z yaa pretty pic. I hope u ain't hiding it for afonja em'
Because we are already monitoring them, i can assure u that.
This time, for for a better reason.
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by Cyynthia(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
True talk.
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by queennsekxy(f): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
BaifraBSS:
Dear were z yaa pretty pic. I hope u ain't hiding it for afonja em'
Because we are already monitoring them, i can assure u that.
This time, for for a better reason.
lol,,
Re: Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
This is exactly what I have been advocating for. Thank God he is heeding to the call of wisdom.

APC Does Not Deserve To Be A Political Party - Galadima / Imo State Government To Create More Ministry: See Proposed Ministries / From Omu-ijebu To UK: The Rising Profile Of Otunba Rotimi