Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 (1558 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
“Elitism is not purely about academics; it has to do with being able to articulate a sense of purpose for a people and pursuing it doggedly.” - Nnamdi Kanu 4/9/2017

“I am glad that the elite are coming on board. We are all elite, including the carpenter and the mechanic by the road side, who have understanding of the times, as long as they can make sense and articulate their viewpoints and channel them towards emancipating our people - Nnamdi Kanu 4/9/2017

He said a lot but I've not been able to cover it all. Will still update you if I get all he said while speaking to journalists in Owerri yesterday after his meeting with Aligbo Development Foundation.
Indeed Kanu is a genius.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Etogist: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2017
On point
Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Cyynthia(f): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one from great igbo leader.

God bless Nnamdi KANU
God bless Adeyinka Grandson my mentor.
God bless Yoruba Christians that believe in freedom.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by HiddenShadow: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
That is why I laugh at educated rich people who think they are elites because they are educated & rich

One notorious anti Kanu on Nairaland aka Mrvitalis is a living witness

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by mrvitalis(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Lol

Honestly education is very important

At least it makes you know how to drop your point

The reason Kanu is popular is because he is tell the people what they want to hear

He is not articulated

Has he ever said the disadvantage of having Biafra ? Has he ??

We are obviously not economically ready and not economically self sustaining to even maintain our states without Abuja

This guy was just sent to kill igbos but his plans won't work I swear
Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by HiddenShadow: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol

The reason Kanu is popular is because he is tell the people what they want to hear

He is not articulated

We are obviously not economically ready and not economically self sustaining to even maintain our states without Abuja

I am sure if you are given a free visa to Germany France or US, you will immediately abandon Nigeria because of the hopelessness in Nigeria

A nation that can't supply electricity for at least 12hours a day is that one a nation

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by mrvitalis(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
HiddenShadow:

I am sure if you are given a free visa to Germany France or US, you will immediately abandon Nigeria because of the hopelessness in Nigeria

A nation that can't supply electricity for at least 12hours a day is that one a nation

My brother is in Texas ,and one big problem in my life is my family being angry with me that I don't want to travel out

I believe in Nigeria ...people see problem I see opportunity

We import Apple .i can grow Apple here and make money

We love strawberry I can grow that here and make money

Garri Is in short supply I can bridge that gap

Europe import pawpaw,avacado and the rest from Brazil ..we are closer so we can dominate that

We import ethanol ...we have the capacity to not only meet local demand but export to Europe

We import shoes you can have your own brand

We import toothpick 7 million can set up a company for you

I tell you 5 years from today as far as I'm alive you will hear my name very loud in this country
Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Emyogalanya: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol

He is not articulated

how does this abuja sustain itself?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by omaar12(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol

He is not articulated

If the where economically self sustained they won't be pushing for Biafra, The fact that they are not economically self sustained at the moment doesn't mean they won't achieve great or lowered height if Biafra where to ever be actualized.
Please help me outline the disadvantages of biafra, the only option that can reduce the Biafra agitation is restructuring, my own idea of restructuring is going back to regional system of government with a and un attractive center,where each region will control and manage their resources.
you might want to ask what resources does alaigbo has that is a sought after commodity in the world, alaigbo has the highest amount of gas deposits in the whole of Nigeria and the world is moving away from crude oil, as we have heard France talk about banning all vehicle that has anything to do with oil by 2040.
Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Doghari: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kanu is a great man to the chagrin of the zombies.
Re: Biafra: Wonderful Quotes And Words Of Wisdom By Nnamdi Kanu On 4/9/17 by Lloydfather(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

My brother is in Texas ,and one big problem in my life is my family being angry with me that I don't want to travel out

I believe in Nigeria ...people see problem I see opportunity

We import Apple .i can grow Apple here and make money

We love strawberry I can grow that here and make money

Garri Is in short supply I can bridge that gap

Europe import pawpaw,avacado and the rest from Brazil ..we are closer so we can dominate that

We import ethanol ...we have the capacity to not only meet local demand but export to Europe

We import shoes you can have your own brand

We import toothpick 7 million can set up a company for you

I tell you 5 years from today as far as I'm alive you will hear my name very loud in this country
I can't believed i just red one of the FOOLISH comment from one FOOLISH fellow.
U don't look like someone that has the opportunity to travel to Ghana talkless of USA and he refuse it. With all this ur slay guy pose on ur profile pics and the way u left ur GSM nomba on ur profile suggested u just a local guy with the mentality of looking for cheap girls to sleep with.

Who fine boy epp.
5 years from now we'll here u name, with all this chicken mindset.
Better start looking for something to better ur life, this ur type of life styles don't pay, before we start hear ur name as the latest rapist, yahoo yahoo ritualist or another negative names PHC guys are known for in 5 yrs from now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu / 2019: PDP Can’t Afford To Toy With South-west — Jimi Agbaje / Fayemi's/apc's Desperation Is Boundless... See Lies.. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.