Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 7/9/17 Dear That Drives Out All Fears - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 7/9/17 Dear That Drives Out All Fears (295 Views)

The Mother Of All Fears - Joseph Prince / The Rosary Drives Out 1500 Demons / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 7/9/17 Dear That Drives Out All Fears by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Thursday, September 7, 2017

*Topic:* FEAR THAT DRIVES OUT ALL FEARS
*Read:* Psalms 34:7-10

*MEMORISE:* _The Angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them_ *(Psalms 34:7)*

*EXPOSITION*
It is natural for human beings to have one fear or the other, like fear of death, failure, old age, rejection, criticism and particularly, the fear of unknown. Many people know no peace and joy, because of fear reigning in their hearts. Some have put themselves in bondage throughout their lives for the fear of death *(Hebrews 2:14-15)*. Some people have to join secret cults to look for protection from dangers of life. Whatever one may do to deal with the problem of fear, the truth still remains that as you deal with one particular fear, another one will spring up. The psalmist says, _*Fear is on every side*_ *(Psalms 31:13)*. All these negative fears can be dealt with, if we have the right weapon to do it.

An effective weapon to drive out all fears is fear of the Lord. David declared that _*the angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him and delivers them*_. You have nothing to fear, if the guarding angel, possibly the Lord Himself, is watching over your life. No evil shall befall you, and no plague shall come near your dwelling place, if you have the angel of the Lord by your side. If you allow fear of God to reign in your heart, He will continue to keep His appointment to protect you from all dangers of life.

The Psalmist also said that there is no lack to those who fear the Lord *(v. 9)*. There can be no lack of things essential to your happiness, whether spiritual or temporal, if you belong to the company of those who fear God. God will not allow His faithful servants to starve. He may not give luxuries, but the promise binds Him to supply necessaries, and He will not rescind His Word. Many whims and caprices may remain unfulfilled; but your real need the Lord will supply, if you continue to do your part in fearing Him. This will help you to conquer the fear of unknown.

The truth of the matter is that, he who truly fears God, loves Him, and he who loves Him obeys Him.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, let Your fear reign in my heart to enjoy your goodness in my life.
*2.* Help me, oh Lord, to do all that please You to have You by my side, all the days of my life.
*3.* Lord, help our young ones to have capacity to fear You wherever they find themselves.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* 2 Samuel 21-23

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Information For People Leaving At Offa Kwara State / Mark Of Divine Approval / Personal Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.