Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (43883 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party / Odunlade Adekola And His Son Pictured Together / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Akinola2543(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by iamtardey: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
oh you want a f*ck? go that way

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Wobegist: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gba Ko Je

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by britneykyute(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
PSVITA:
NICE 1, I dedicate dis FTC to ASSU and FG. Plz and plz , let dy strike end 2day. If you belief me like the comment.

Ndo o.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by wristbangle: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Another meme loading! cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Dessydemmy: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Odunlade be like: Ma jolo, owo ma to ba e
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
buruji d drug peddler
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by PleaseHer(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Enjoyment undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
this Odunlade guy why do he always do his face like nwa ewu
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by lathrowinger: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
There is this special grace God's gives afonja's. Imaging person speaking his Dialect. And yet. It's well accepted in the world. Am proud to be afonja... am sure all flat head will be Dissapointed... shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
lathrowinger:
There is this special grace God's gives afonja's. Imaging person speaking his Dialect. And yet. It's well accepted in the world. Am proud to be afonja... am sure all flat head will be Dissapointed... shocked

How does this your comment relate to the topic?

I am Yoruba, but this your comment was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by victor44843(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
osidion202:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
lalasticlala and mynd44 , i almost fell for this scam
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by lathrowinger: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tiny23:

How does this your comment relate to the topic?

I am Yoruba, but this your comment was unnecessary.
Lol

Oya pele...
Ha Fa, u don marry
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by victor44843(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
grin the thing weak me
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
victor44843:

grin the thing weak me

Wallahi
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
lathrowinger:
Lol
Oya pele... Ha Fa, u don marry
...lol
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by lathrowinger: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tiny23:

...lol
O de fun mi ni ounka ire ro nah. Dakun dabo
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by jtwest(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin see d camera man sef. cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by moshould(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Senior cocaine dealer and big thief, yet, he is a senator... I'm waiting for that fool wey go quote me, because one smelly mouth will say, shey Na only him?? Crime is crime..
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
lathrowinger:
O de fun mi ni ounka ire ro nah. Dakun dabo
I don't understand you.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by lathrowinger: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tiny23:

I don't understand you.

Lemme have your contact...
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerians are so obsessed with politicians !!!! We encourage these people to lord over us by worshiping them to their face and then cursing them in Private cry cry cry
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
lathrowinger:

Lemme have your contact...
hmmmmmmmm,no. Sorry.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by lathrowinger: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tiny23:

hmmmmmmmm,no. Sorry.
Hmmmmmmmm insult... o si dakun
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
lathrowinger:
Hmmmmmmmm insult... o si dakun

I'm sorry if it seems like an insult to you.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
DANCE OF THE FATTIES
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Meet the nigerian lady who lunches her own ultimate search Husband wanted
An instagram user a nigerian lady , Becky Enyioma has taken to her Instagram to announce her own ultimate search for single guys that the post of a husband is now vacant to be apply for and the application is to be deliver in person lol !
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/nigerian-lady-lunches-husband-wanted-ultimate-search/

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) by Jeffin: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
It makes me feel that the man in the photo has winning a lottery. Hahahahhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.