Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father (2128 Views)

How To Calm Your Child Before The Procedure? / Please What's The Procedure For Obtaining A Court Order Or Police Report? / Procedure To Obtaining The Grant Of Probate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father by JesseThunder(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders, a friend of mine dad died 6 years ago after the man death his family came to take most all his property leaving them with 4 bedroom flat and 10 thousand naira to feed and send the kids to school yeah 10k cause he had no will, anyway to cut the story short we didnt know what came over them they returned some documents which contain C of O and Bank Documents, my friend father told his mom that every thing he had she's the next of kin. so how do we recover this savings and dom accout after six years?
Re: What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father by Royruky(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
You have to apply to court for customary letters of administration to enable you access the account. The procedure varies from State to State. Mind you the fact that the Mom is the next of kin is immaterial. The important consideration is whether the applicant is a beneficiary of the estate of the deceased who died without making a will.

(1) (Reply)

k / Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment / Ifrs Tax Seminar: Special Focus On Deferred Tax By Ijewere & Co. by IjewereCo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.