Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k (1123 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!!9ja Used 07 Ford F-150 For Sell In Enugu / SOLD ✔️News Flash!!!.. Flashy 07 Ford Edge Available For Sale. / 07 Ford Edge For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 07039723437 08083441223, or whatsapp
NOTE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE

Plz note if prices are negotiated on phone they are deemed as final price and would not be re - negotiated any
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Gmg

Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Mvh

Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by mmo1: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
@ Brigader why would you have to treat a client this way. You ask us to come for inspection today in Ijaye sango we told you we would be coming from ikorodu. I called you when we got to the agreed bus stop, you asked us to wait, we waited for over 2hours you never came out, telling us to wait, Till we left the place angrily.
This act is very unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
mmo1:
@ Brigader why would you have to treat a client this way. You ask us to come for inspection today in Ijaye sango we told we would be coming from ikorodu. I called you when we got to the agreed bus stop, you asked us to wait, we waited for our 2hours you never came out telling us to wait, Till we left the place angrily.
This act is very unfair.
Bro I'm sorry for the entire senero plz accept my sincere apology
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by missyadorable(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fraudster!
That's why he is avoiding face to face inspection and negotiation
the car is too cheap to be real sef
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
missyadorable:
Fraudster!

That's why he is avoiding face to face inspection and negotiation

the car is too cheap to be real sef
U are a complete nicompoo ,for spiing trash ...reason why most of ur type fail....(life...)..simple exams, u sit at d back of ur device without proper enquiry ....and write fraudster...
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by amstamon: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
brigadier747:

U are a complete nicompoo ,for spiing trash ...reason why most of ur type fail....(life...)..simple exams, u sit at d back of ur device without proper enquiry ....and write fraudster...
Why u dey insult her instead of explaining your reasons for disappointing a potential buyer for two hours!!! Imagine!! . Bros theirs no excuses dat can warrant you to keep person waiting for more than two hours. Imagine from ikorodu, only for you to come on nairaland say make the person no vex. Guy u dey madt walai. But u know say him dey come na abi?
No vex say I talk say u dey madt because u dey madt walai. In fact u b scammer that want to scam a scammer.
Idiot. Quote me and die

1 Like

Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2017
But guy this car is too cheap to be true now. Why u come leave Ikorodu for this awoof. This is a scam deal until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by missyadorable(f): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2017
brigadier747:

Instead of explanation,he resorts to abuse me because I have exposed his secret.

Anybody who falls to this scam is not smart.
This car dealer is a thief!
Again,such a cheap car and dealer doesn't want face to face negotiation?
Next thing,he will start giving excuses and asking money to be paid to his account so he can deliver the car
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by missyadorable(f): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2017
amstamon:

Why u dey insult her instead of explaining your reasons for disappointing a potential buyer for two hours!!! Imagine!! . Bros theirs no excuses dat can warrant you to keep person waiting for more than two hours. Imagine from ikorodu, only for you to come on nairaland say make the person no vex. Guy u dey madt walai. But u know say him dey come na abi?
No vex say I talk say u dey madt because u dey madt walai. In fact u b scammer that want to scam a scammer.
Idiot. Quote me and die

What do you expect of a fraudster? his only defense is insult! lol
Re: Best Offer Now!!! Neat Very Sound 07 Ford Focus Auto 390k by brigadier747: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
missyadorable:

Instead of explanation,he resorts to abuse me because I have exposed his secret.

Anybody who falls to this scam is not smart.
This car dealer is a thief!
Again,such a cheap car and dealer doesn't want face to face negotiation?
Next thing,he will start giving excuses and asking money to be paid to his account so he can deliver the car
Now you will assume youv spoken sense ..now if I address ur ignorance u will say its insult, d complainant spoke he was delayed before being attended to by my worker, (not 2hrs) need not drag time ...did u hear if anyone was asked to pay for an article dat has not been inspected,verified and had interest in,in need not any clearifications from riraffs and mediocare ....u get ...Bleep off

(1) (Reply)

Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Toyota Corolla 2008 For Sale @ 1.5m / 2 Sparkling Clean And Cheap Toks Toyota Corolla(s).2003 and 2004 Sport / I Need A Car In Very Good Condition With Price Range Of 400 To 500k ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.