Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (69621 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
c4tnoelz:
Some Ghanaians are behaving as if they are not Africans at all.

That's the thing

There is no such thing as 'African culture'
We are not homogeneous in that regard

There are many African societies that are liberal when it comes to sexual matters like this, and others like Nigeria, that are conservative when it comes to matters like this.

A trip to Ivory Coaft, or Cameroon will clear your doubt
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by kcofodile: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
sell your itune card and get your payment in less than 7mins.
Card of every denomination.

call/whatsapp me on 08060659253
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by sosodevf(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Sarah20A(f): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
venahoro:
Nairalanders pls extend your showers of blessings on me...just graduated from school(law). A certified graduate! smiley
congratulations
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dat her mouth go good 4 BJ
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by goodnewscliff(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
women and sex nowadays!!!!!! going way worse dan guys!!!!

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ironi: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
richard870:
It's really crazy here in Ghana..... can't wait 2 leave dis crazy place

You will leave Ghana and go to where, the biggest Zoo in Africa?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Faithscharms2(f): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good for the foolish husband..what do u expect when u marry a hoe who uses vulgar language online saying she is God's favourite bitch and also horn*ey and sleepy..hmm someone's wife?ah I can't even post anyhow online so as not to embarrass my bf let alone husband..like I said it's good friend the foolish man
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by holluphemydavid(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrexyD:
Congratulations to her

job well done shwee...

by their finger we shall knw dem

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ironi: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ugosample:

That's the thing

There are many African societies that are liberal when it comes to sexual matters like this, and others like Nigeria, that are conservative when it comes to matters like this.

What did you smoke?

Nigerians are conservatives when it come to sex? You must be drunk or hallucination?
You seem to enjoy the smell of your fart too much
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by richard870(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

You will leave Ghana and go to where, the biggest Zoo in Africa?
I thought same too before leaving naija..... ghana is just not it bro!

Only thing good here is constant electricity

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by ubergold(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

What did you smoke?

Nigerians are conservatives when it come to sex? You must be drunk or hallucination?

..... and your point exactly is? He just gave an objective opinion, I'm trying to understand what you are trying to say

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ironi: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
ubergold:

..... and your point exactly is? He just gave an objective opinion, I'm trying to understand what you are trying to say

I'm telling you Nigerians are worse.

Go to Europe and see, where they are selling their pussies like there is no tomorrow.

Chai, objective opinion my ass
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by butterflylion: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Her body her problem

My own problem is trying to kill this insect here

Let me help you

[img]https://media./images/3adb6efd4b11862f7f8bf498104a368b/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by jetson06: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
the bobbie sef dey sag... what a washed up and expired bitch.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by hakeem4(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by ehix89(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Her Lips so ugly, kissing would be unbearable..
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by ubergold(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

I'm telling you Nigerians are worse.

Go to Europe and see, where they are selling their pussies like there is no tomorrow.

Chai, objective opinion my ass

Ehen, now you have made your point. No need finding ways to express how "high" you think he is, instead of stating your own opinion. #OpinionsNotInsults
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

What did you smoke?

The fact that they committing it does not mean that most people here are still conservative when it comes to that

You obviously have not travelled anywhere

Travel across Africa like me, then you will understand what I meant by that word "conservative"

How many ladies in Nigeria have approached you for sex, even tho you are not going to pay for it?

How many pregnant secondary school students do you see still attending school even while pregnant in Nigeria,

You never see anything, so shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by logica(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ugosample:

That's the thing

Did you notice those countries you mentioned were influenced by the colonialist French?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by 701ecilana: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
butterflylion:

Let me help you

[img]https://media./images/3adb6efd4b11862f7f8bf498104a368b/tenor.gif[/img]
You sure have a Meme for everything. cheesy
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ironi: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ugosample:

The fact that they committing it does not mean that most people here are still conservative when it comes to that

You obviously have not travelled anywhere

Travel across Africa like me, then you will understand what I meant by that word "conservative"

How many ladies in Nigeria have approached you for sex, even tho you are not going to pay for it?

How many pregnant secondary school students do you see still attending school even while pregnant in Nigeria,

You never see anything, so shut the hell up

You are funny. You don't seem to know shiit.

Do you know the level of prostitution in Nigeria?

Do you know the extent of baby factories where young girls are used just to have babies? Shiit like this only happens in Nigeria, go park yourself somewhere jor.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

You are funny. You don't seem to know shiit.

Do you know the level of prostitution in Nigeria?

Do you know the extent of baby factories where young girls are used just to have babies? Shiit like this only happens in Nigeria, go park yourself somewhere jor.

You still don't understand my point.

I'm well aware of your points, but I still tell you that in Nigeria It's still conservative in comparison to other countries here
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by symbianDON(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
this rat-like faced woman again!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by butterflylion: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
701ecilana:

You sure have a Meme for everything. cheesy

Na the work we dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ironi: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ugosample:

You still don't understand my point.

I'm well aware of your points, but I still tell you that in Nigeria It's still conservative in comparison to other countries here

I don't think so at all, rather the opposite.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
logica:
Did you notice those countries you mentioned were influenced by the colonialist French?

Yes, that may be the case.

But countries in the southern part of Africa that are liberal when it comes to that were not influenced by the French either.

So its not a French thing

Africa is not homogenous, so no such thing as "African Culture" in the real sense of it
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ironi:

I don't think so at all, rather the opposite.
How many of these countries have you been to?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na wah o

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by Bimpe29: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Like I have been saying, majority of those celebs are whores.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.