Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,758 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After (576 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After by bedspread: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tuesday 5th September 2017,during the Morning Miracle Service, The G.O; Pastor Lazarus Muoka made a declaration on the Nigerian Economy; REVERSING THE ECONOMIC RECESSION IN THE COUNTRY which was Confirmed and Announced on National Tv and Radio Stations Across the Country.

In his words:
"Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
When it's Happening, You Remember my Word. It will not Be Long, Beginning From Now, Everything will begin to Change For Good. I Didn't say at The End of the Year....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....
But Because of You.... I HAVE SAID IT AND IT IS DONE....
Re: Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After by Jesusloveyou: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why didn't you reversed it before now?
IPods sef, always making mockery of themselves
Re: Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After by tonio2wo: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
wonderment! cheesy
Re: Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After by bedspread: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Heavy wonderment!!! I have seen and Heard God's wonders but I myself I am thrilled at the confirmation speed of this.... INDEED A PROPHET IS IN NIGERIA and we don't know...
Re: Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After by bedspread: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
I will be uploading the video as soon as it can upload

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About MFM? See What Group Wrote About The Church / Why Is Jesus Compared To Satan In The Bible? / Why TB Joshua May Never Hold A Crusade In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.