Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (95596 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Days Of Lot: Females Above 10 Years Can Now Go Topless In 6 States In America! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Notatribalist(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
cha4:
Do You want to make Online Sales on Your Website? Let’s Integrate Payment Solutions For You

A company website is a must-have in today’s Internet-driven economy. But while most companies have a website, few use them to their full potential to drive sales and revenue. That’s a shame, because websites are often a major investment in terms of time and money, and they can be a lot of work to keep updated.

So if you aren't maximizing the return on investment of your site, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.

Features of Payment Gateway

Accept Visa, MasterCard, Verve etc on your website
Integrated directly to your Bank account
It's simple, secure and affordable
Secured payments to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
Small or large business? No Problem
Customers can make hassle-free payments directly on your website.
Security; PCI-compliant, with fraud management built-in.
Very Low payment per transaction
Different payment Gateway options: Interswitch, PayPal, GTPay, Voguepay, Paystack and CashEnvoy

I hope your price is not too expensive? WhatsApp me on +233242746217
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by babacares: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
CastedDude:
see more >>>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/reverend-sister-smiles-visits-village-women-go-topless-photos.html

I have been to that the community before, they are the Kambaris of Niger state, but some of them have started covering their top now.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by brenister10: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hope corpers no dey there sha?
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by 1metre: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rxpetite:
Lol
Please which part of the country is This?

It always amuses me when Africans take 'modesty'' so seriously forgetting that just a few decades ago they were all running around nakid.

Now the oyinbos that introduced clothes to us are now 'fashionably' running around nakid while we act as if showing a little flesh is the height of indecency.

Those people quoting me should google "koma people of adamawa state". The first pic is of women from opobo in rivers state.
your contradictory pictures hv exposed your level of ignorance. In those pictures, are those African who vehemently refused slavery naked? During the prehistoric period animal skin were used as clothes. From your pictures u could see the level of transition. The white people did more harm than good to the African people.
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Sagay212: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Look at this picture closely...You can see that the visitors are smiling, probably because of what they just discovered and they know they'll be returning to harvest...the other guys(shirtless) are wearing this angry look because they are not happy that some foreign guys have discovered their oranges and might be coming to harvest them...

Meanwhile the visiting guys be smiling and dancing in their minds like @ the harvest gonna be bounty...

Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Theemayji: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Everyone feeling concerned abt dere condition buh if na bikini dere talk say dey wear pple wil be appreciating dem#finkupright#
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by marwanafrica: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Which part of Niger state,
lets try and gets our facts right before we pass them to another person or in to the media,
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
black darkened breasts u find hard to even see d niiple
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by solid3(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Reverend sisters day try oo
it's a good thing to serve God though
But I can't be one

So you want to be fecking the D abi? wink
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by elmagnifico411(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ayama!!! See them and their flaccid breasts.. brackish tingolos.. e better sey na picture person see dem o, wouldn't AV been able to stand the sight.
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Nature8(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users have been left bewildered after photos of a remote Nigerian community where women go topless and bare their breasts publicly (as well as the men also). A Reverend sister who visited the community posed for pictures with one of the topless women.

A lady in the picture can be seen wearing a shirt belonging to the National Association Of Catholic Graduates - NACG in Niger state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/reverend-sister-smiles-visits-village-women-go-topless-photos.html

Lol.. cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
My dear fela don tell them, with all the sun, girls are still expected to dress like masquerades so as not to make men Hot,

Rxpetite:
Lol

It always amuses me when Africans take 'modesty'' so seriously forgetting that just a few decades ago they were all running around nakid.

Now the oyinbos that introduced clothes to us are now 'fashionably' running around nakid while we act as if showing a little flesh is the height of indecency.

Those people quoting me should google "koma people of adamawa state". The first pic is of women from opobo in rivers state.
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But I can't be one

Leave fvck alone and focus on the ways of the Lord ,but before you embark on that journey let's have one for the road.
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by alluredmary: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
NACC: National Association of catholic corp , not national association of catholic graduate.kudos to them
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
People that blame women that are scantily dressed for rape would be stomped here, hehehe all dos 'religious' types,
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Ayomicome(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Here am I thinking we're in 21st century undecided
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
I expected them to show off theirs too. I mean, what happened to d saying “if you're in Rome behave like the Romans?" cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by ccollins(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Reverend sisters day try oo it's a good thing to serve God though But I can't be one
U look lovely on your pics
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Precial419: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rxpetite:
Lol

I Hv Thought Abt Dis A Lot Of Times. With D Way Things R Going, Humans R Going Back To Being Naked. Decency N Indecency R In The Mind N Controlled By D Society.
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Klington: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
savage people. .... in this 21stcentury... . Chaii... . Civilization fall on them now

Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
ignis:
Why must she they take pictures with them?
Google is your friend. undecided
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Thylord(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Reverend sisters day try oo it's a good thing to serve God though But I can't be one
thats because you love cucumber
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But I can't be one
Cos u still addicted to the D

Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by ikemesit4477: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users have been left bewildered after photos of a remote Nigerian community where women go topless and bare their breasts publicly (as well as the men also). A Reverend sister who visited the community posed for pictures with one of the topless women.

A lady in the picture can be seen wearing a shirt belonging to the National Association Of Catholic Graduates - NACG in Niger state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/reverend-sister-smiles-visits-village-women-go-topless-photos.html

these is why I hate NL, why all these painting? grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by frankpro27(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol. Have been to the village too. They ar called keberi. Guffanti in Niger state
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Children go full dere o
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
malache:
oga o.when d owner of d breast no cover am,na u come dey help dem cover am.u will just dey make person vex for afternoon
no mind d bad belle...
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by blacq2009(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
See your mouth like shrewd own. God is forgiving. It's never too late
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by itsjane: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
seriously... undecided
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by tolexy123: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why dem kon dey cover am nau angry who paint d pictures red sef undecided
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But I can't be one
God does not even want your type there grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikemesit4477:
these is why I hate NL, why all these painting? grin grin
no mind dem,Seun and lalasticlala don look and suck the breast taya dem come dey cover dem for us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.