Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

School Management Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / School Management Software (1301 Views)

SCHOOLFORCEâ„¢: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / School Management Software! Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Management Software by desu: 2:40pm On May 13, 2011
Pay a token for a sophisticated school Management software, interested person should call: 07081569728 or mail: destinyu@live.com
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2011
no pixs or vids showing the soft??
Re: School Management Software by desu: 10:21pm On May 13, 2011
RE no pic
If you are interested i can send the demo to u
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2011
YEah sure, fayimora@hotmail.co.uk Would be waiting,
Re: School Management Software by desu: 9:29pm On May 14, 2011
The source code is also available
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2011
Well doesnt really metter to me but yeah go on send it. Depends in what lang it was developed in but at least send the main app itself first
Re: School Management Software by desu: 10:45pm On May 14, 2011
ok
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2011
Still waiting,
Re: School Management Software by desu: 11:40pm On May 14, 2011
check ur mail and get back to me.
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 3:42am On May 15, 2011
already did

1 Like

Re: School Management Software by damickey(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2011
am interested, can i see the screenshot or the demo. lovesthemdog@yahoo.co.uk
Re: School Management Software by desu: 6:38pm On May 15, 2011
I ve the screen presentation
Re: School Management Software by jimblaze(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2011
Hello, i am also interested, my email is jimblaze77@gmail.com
Re: School Management Software by desu: 7:29pm On May 17, 2011
Hope you are serious
Re: School Management Software by SayoMarvel(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2011
I'm interested in the source code. Here is my email, lets me know your terms: marvelindaclub <at> <the big email company that starts with "Y"> dot com
Re: School Management Software by ilekky(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2011
I am also interested.You can send it to my mail at info@ye,lathost.com.
Re: School Management Software by desu: 8:11pm On May 19, 2011
I'm interested in the source code. Here is my email, lets me know your terms: marvelindaclub <at> <the big email company that starts with "Y"> dot com

call me let talk
Re: School Management Software by Kobhy: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
I'm interested so if you can send me details, functionalities or modules, i'll be grateful. My email add is: kledlum@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
Re: School Management Software by jwadel: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
Dear Nigerians,

If you are sincerely and genuinely looking for just the advanced school management information system and the most sophisticated students academic records manager that best suites your school in Nigeria; a software with the BEST QUALITY OF INTERACTIVE REPORT SHEETS to intrigue PARENTS, just save your time, visit www.schoolmodel.net and learn more about School Model FX 2012 or call 08066102457,07054434875. It is the best in Nigeria so far. Thanks. hanks.

Re: School Management Software by EuniceMartins(f): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlueBic.com, which is unquestionably the best school management software in Nigeria and Africa, is designed to help nursery, primary and secondary schools better manage their data and keep track of both teachers and students day-to-day progress.

It saves educators valuable time, reducing stressful paperwork and making it possible to spend more time with students.

It's so easy to use, data and mobile-friendly that in less than 3 years of operation we have a client base of over 400 schools across West Africa. We have also built partnerships with A-list companies like INJINI, Michael, Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF), and Amazon web services (AWS), amongst others. Strategic partnership with firms like AWS has made it possible to provide African schools almost free access to AWS cloud servers, adjudged the most secure and advanced cloud hosting facility in the world.

Some of the features contained on Bluebic school portal are listed below.

Comprehensive Admin Dashboard,
Automatic Result Processor ,
Income, Expense and Wallet Management
Online Assignments and Results
Attendance Management,
School Record Management,
Fee Management,
Online School Payments,
Performance & Behavior Trend Tracking ,
Bulk SMS and Emailing System , etc

With so many school management software providers, we know it can be difficult choosing the right one for your school. To help you get ahead of the competition, Get started for free with us today. Our customer success team will help you get setup in no time.

Email: support@bluebic.com
Call/ Text /Whatsapp: +234(0)9078347848

Re: School Management Software by samanthasr124: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Great. Here I found an alternative i.e., MyEdu- https://www.myeducomm.com/

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Job: Lead Frontend & Lead Backend Developers @ Startup / Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) / Hotel Management Software (with Server And Database For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.