Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Start Ups: Advantages Of Registering Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Ups: Advantages Of Registering Your Business (300 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Ups: Advantages Of Registering Your Business by needmyservice: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
It has been perceived in Nigeria that many start ups and Business Owners pay little awareness to having their business(es) registered but experts and other experienced big enterprise say they may have a lot to lose than gain for this inaction.
Everyone in this neighborhood knows me and calls me Pyru,. Some even call me for home services. So, why do I need to go and register my business name with CAC?, Pyru(A popular shoemaker in ikorodu for the past 2years), said.
Pyru like many Start Ups think alike but experts say they have so much to lose by this action.
The first thing that qualifies you to be an entrepreneur is to own a business that legally exists.
If you are starting a new venture or looking to grow your business, you may be considering whether it is the right time to register a company. Setting up a company can be a relatively easy and stress-free experience that offers greater legal protection. By registering your company, your business can begin to operate effectively, and comply with Nigerian law.
Here are some benefits for registering your business/ideas/company
Read full post here - http://needmyservice.com/start-ups-advantages-registering-business/

(1) (Reply)

Best Service Provider Reviews - Bulksms / Sure Land / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.