Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) (3201 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
facts:
both visited flood victims
both are pastors
both are vice president
both incidents happened within same period

be the judge

4 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Osibanjo is a vagabond

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by kettykin: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pence is a real devout Born again Christian

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
kettykin:
Pence is a real devout Born again Christian
Osibanjo is a fake pastor bribe eating bastard charlatan vagabond

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
One is playing politics doing busy body posing for the camera so they will say he is caring because his countrymen buy that kind of wayo while the other is being real

5 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Tolexander: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
One is service to humanity - Mike Pence

While the other is ceremony to humanity - Yemi Osinbajo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:

all this for one man? shocked do you use to fear God? grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:

And you that is a good christian, does your religion condone maligning and insulting others without substantial proof?

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omonnakoda:
One is playing politics doing busy body posing for the camera so they will say he is caring because his countrymen buy that kind of wayo while the other is being real
[/s]
trash trash trash
not everyone is African/Nigeria scumbag politicians

Osibanjo is a vagabond

11 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
all this for one man? shocked do you use to fear God? grin cheesy
I'm a man united fan, yes. You?
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I'm a man united fan, yes. You?
United for life! smiley
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
SMH. You all think Pence is doing this because he is American and Osibanjo is showing off because he is Nigerian. Wow! I'm sure Pence was also welcomed the same way as Osibanjo. Either ways it all boils down to the impact their presence has on the victims.

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
Ehiscotch:
SMH. You all think Pence is doing this because he is American and Osibanjo is showing off because he is Nigerian. Wow!
[/s]
trash

4 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by potipher7: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash
"trash"? Your hasty judgement is trash. I can bet my two pence that Pence won't be doing this if he weren't VP. I have seen this act by so many other politicians.
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Balkan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
One is a fake pastor

4 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
"trash"? Your hasty judgement is trash. I can bet my two pence that Pence won't be doing this if he weren't VP. I have seen this act by so many other politicians.

Then you don't know Pence ..go and read up more about him

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Deprofessional(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is why i can never pay tithe to any god of man.

This people are non humans. They dont have feelings.

Imagine Osibanjo walking on a rug in a flood ravaged state.

Tomorrow they will tell me he is a pastor.

look at the other pastor in the first pics. That is an epitome of a true man of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Deprofessional(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
See humility in the first pics and demonic arrogance in the second.

The devil is indeed a Nigerian and a vp.

2 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by iLoveConductor1: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
SMH. You all think Pence is doing this because he is American and Osibanjo is showing off because he is Nigerian. Wow! I'm sure Pence was also welcomed the same way as Osibanjo. Either ways it all boils down to the impact their presence has on the victims.
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by raker300: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol..

Oya, mynd44 front page nah.

If nah pdp now, this would've been on front page 2 seconds after creation.

3 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Deprofessional(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
And you that is a good christian, does your religion condone maligning and insulting others without substantial proof?

What proof do you need. are you blind to those pics up there? or are they photoshoped?

Sometimes I wonder whether some humans are programmed to say trash.

3 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

What proof do you need. are you blind to those pics up there? or are they photoshoped?

What proof is there? All I see is one individual at the airport and the other helping out. The pics are biased. Pence was also welcomed at the airport too. So what are you saying?
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Deprofessional(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
What proof is there? All I see is one individual at the airport and the other helping out. The pics are biased. Pence was also welcomed at the airport too. So what are you saying?

I am saying this
potipher7:
Osibanjo is a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by bkool7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

Which pics?

You show us what you want us to see.

Why cant you compare the picture of Pence arriving at the airport in Huston with that of Osibanjo's?

Or the pics if Osinbanjo at the devastated site witb Pence at the Airport?

You are just a desperate mischievous paid agent spreading cheap propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by queennsekxy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
osunbande is a crook,fake pastor who can't speak the minds of Christians in the North..he's a weakling, a dwarf,,a fraudster. .

3 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by bkool7(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:
osunbande is a crook,fake pastor who can't speak the minds of Christians in the North..he's a weakling, a dwarf,,a fraudster. .

When you're thru masturbating....start all over again

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Africa mentality ,
What a foolish iPods with fake PIC,

2 Likes

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Deprofessional(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
bkool7:

Which pics?

You show us what you want us to see.

Why cant you compare the picture of Pence arriving at the airport in Huston with that of Osibanjo's?

Or the pics if Osinbanjo at the devastated site witb Pence at the Airport?

You are just a desperate mischievous paid agent spreading cheap propaganda

Is osibanjo in the airport in that pics?

1 Like

Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) by queennsekxy(f): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
bkool7:

When you're thru masturbating....start all over again
[/s] don't mention me again,,look for your mate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversations Of Buhari Media Centre Exposed!!! See Pictures / More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment / Biafra: AI Goes Tough, Declares Ipob The Most Peaceful Successionist Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.