Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) (43917 Views)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
That is so sad. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
Can't imagine how the husband would be right now...
But if na ritual omo money done full everywhere
omo na true o,if na ritual na serious money for the man o,the thing go be like dis

Wife...........Go dey bring dollars

Daughter..............Go dey bring Euro

1st Son..........Go dey bring pounds

2nd Son..........Go dey bring Naira

Too much money men
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by amazinglysplend: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is terrible,what a world we are in,RIP to d dead,May God give d Man d strength to bear dis irreparable loss,n d courage to continue with life.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Poor guy. sad
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
God knows better.... Am already in tears cry
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
May God give the man the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is tragic. May God comfort the families they left behind.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Over 3.5
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by pretty16(f): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na WA ooo. How did this get to nairaland? This is the late cousin to a customer of mine. She shared her grieve on her facebook wall, and it's already on nairaland. All this bloggers should stop using ppls grieving times as news. The family members are traumatized and am sure they will not be happy with this.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by paiz: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:
omo na true o,if na ritual na serious money for the man o,the thing go be like dis

Too much money men
Baba you too much
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Rotji(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's been a very trying time for the families, friends and well wishers. May God's comfort provide strength and support for us all.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by mentor14(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Where him wan start from?
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by mentor14(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Over 3.5
You are a fool
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by begwong: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cutezt:
A family of 4 was wipped out in an accident in plateau state, the only surviving member of the family is the husband.

May God console them.

There was a baby the mum was holding who survived the crash.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thief!
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by begwong: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:

Too much money men
Get sense in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
begwong:

Get sense in Jesus name!
tongue tongue
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by begwong: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:
Na WA ooo. How did this get to nairaland? This is the late cousin to a customer of mine. She shared her grieve on her facebook wall, and it's already on nairaland. All this bloggers should stop using ppls grieving times as news. The family members are traumatized and am sure they will not be happy with this.
What's wrong with the news on NL? atleast others who have not heard might get the info here. Abi NL no be social media again like the Facebook?
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:
you just wan make we know sey you know dem. Abeg go sidon jo
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
begwong:

What's wrong with the news on NL? atleast others who have not heard might get the info here. Abi NL no be social media again like the Facebook?
you dey mind her?
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:

Dearie, the internet is filled with so many eyes, if she never wanted it broadcasted, she wouldn't put the pix on the biggest social network in the world.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by critic9ja: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cutezt:

I no go lie you, you talk true, anyone who will sacrifice his life to rid Nigeria of the curse called Buhari will surely be a global legend, a statute will be erected in honor of him inside asọ

Note - no idiot should quote me, I was part of the people who brought this mess upon this country and I regret it every day of my life ever since.

Very dumb question, does the husband lack friends and relatives?

we are this together bruv. that man lacks any atom of integrity.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by pretty16(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:
you just wan make we know sey you know dem. Abeg go sidon jo

Just imagine! Does it add any value to me, if you know that I know them, or does it increase my bank account.? It's just not nice for ppl to capitalize on ppls time of grieve, putting up their story on nairaland to make frontpage.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by bleskid: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
is not my first experience,,, things like this happen back back in my hood .. Rest in peace...
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
critic9ja:

we are this together bruv. that man lacks any atom of integrity.

I keep on staring at my voters card each day, I can't wait for that day, I'd vote for a stone over and over again instead of Buhari
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:

Just imagine! Does it add any value to me, if you know that I know them, or does it increase my bank account.? It's just not nice for ppl to capitalize on ppls time of grieve, putting up their story on nairaland to make frontpage.

So is anyone insulting the family here on nairaland?

Or will the family not pay for advert on PRTV or NTA just to spread the word?

Nairaland is only broadening the reach, there is nothing like privacy online, of you don't want it broadcasted, keep it offline, simple.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by pretty16(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cutezt:

Dearie, the internet is filled with so many eyes, if she never wanted it broadcasted, she wouldn't put the pix on the biggest social network in the world.

She shared it on her wall. Their entire family is grieving it's a painful loss. This kind of story is not what should be shared here. It's not nice. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:

just because you know dis one,others wey you don read before dis one you complain?abeg park well jo
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
SaiNigeria:
It would have been a celebration galore if me and my family are the ones our obituary poster is up there.......
mental case, wicked soul.
Re: Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Really sad.....May god console them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.