Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted (967 Views)

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Actress Salma Mumin Declares Husband Wanted / Nigerian Lady Launches Her Own ‘husband Wanted Ultimate Search’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Meet the nigerian lady who lunches her own ultimate search Husband wanted
An instagram user a nigerian lady , Becky Enyioma has taken to her Instagram to announce her own ultimate search for single guys that the post of a husband is now vacant to be apply for and the application is to be deliver in person lol !
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/nigerian-lady-lunches-husband-wanted-ultimate-search/

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nasa28(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
So you have stated the specifications you want without telling us what you're made of.
That one na bad market...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by midehi2(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why wont she be 'Enyioma, i know she must be from there, and why won't she search for husband now, when their bride price is hell

See the category sef

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Which one is a man with a brain of size of table tennis egg shocked shocked shocked some ladies get bad mouth sha....

So many ladies looking for husband, so many guys looking for wife too but with no stable income or no job which is holding them back. Everywhere is no vacancy, even the little space you must sabi person wey sabi person. Nepotism is the second name of Nigeria.

Our government should set up a committee to look into this.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba, am still waiting for my appointment letter, I don't mind DSS, NEPZA, FAAN, NNPC or better still you issue me CBN blank cheque tongue
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Homeboiy: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
She don old self

well good luck
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nasa28(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:
Why wont she be 'Enyioma, i know she must be from there, and why won't she search for husband now, when their bride price is hell

See the category sef

Don't take it personal . You sef, you Don marry even though your people dash woman out like you implied
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by midehi2(f): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nasa28:

Don't take it personal . You sef, you Don marry even though your people dash woman out like you implied
see them
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by vivypretty(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
lol.no one is forthcoming n now u need to announce, u r single to get their attention. happy finding him or better still mould him.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by nikkypearl(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
With her yeye afro wig nd ridiculous gown grin grin

Shior!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nasa28(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

see them

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nasa28(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
With her yeye afro wig nd ridiculous gown grin grin

Shior!

Chai... See finishing
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by midehi2(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nasa28:

grin grin grin
na true na, common introduction ceremony list pursue my cousin from marrying his long time gf...he is happily married now with another babe, if na me, my papa better face front and let me marry my man jejeje... grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by Nasa28(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

na true na, common introduction ceremony list pursue my cousin from marrying his long time gf...he is happily married now with another babe, if na me, my papa better face front and let me marry my man jejeje... grin

Lol... That's culture for you and also how the lady in question introduced her man to the family . Some guys are not open to their gf also, it's good to be naked to each other like Adam and Eve
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

for all you know, the babe don marry pesin wey fit afford the bride price too. Shey, everyone is happy now?

Sometimes, the high bride price is just to chase the man away, maybe they didn't like your bro grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by maklelemakukula(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
lunches kwa ?? abeg make she no chop person oo
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by cstr1000: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nasa28:

hahaha.
Their parents are looking for ways to get rid. Anything would do. Even a cup of salt. grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by cstr1000: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

Bride price stopped a man from marrying someone he claimed to love? shocked. He has no intelligence to maneuver his way
Then maybe the woman is better off.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by midehi2(f): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:

Bride price stopped a man from marrying someone he claimed to love? shocked. He has no intelligence to maneuver his way
Then maybe the woman is better off.
no maneuver my dear, we even pleaded, mhenn its way too high
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by midehi2(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:
for all you know, the babe don marry pesin wey fit afford the bride price too. Shey, everyone is happy now?

Sometimes, the high bride price is just to chase the man away, maybe they didn't like your bro grin
they don't like my bro, for a girl of so many years? its barbaric.....so they won't plan for future

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Lunches Her Own Ultimate Search Husband Wanted by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

they don't like my bro, for a girl of so many years? its barbaric.....so they won't plan for future
the likelihood of an Igbo family liking a non-Igbo suitor is usually very low

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Beefs 50 Cent Publicly / Check Out Ini Edo’s Classy Look As She Steps Out In Style To A Wedding (photos) / Graphic Video: Jamaican Lady Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.