Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates (616 Views)

No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates by onila(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
the oil company in our area
and most of the men were unqualified, none went to school

my ibibio friend told me it's because Niger delta does not have money hence their parents couldn't afford to take their kids to school

what do you guys think ?
Re: They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates by UncleRichy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op what are you saying ??

1 Like

Re: They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates by Agwoden(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
I am a Niger deltan and i'm interested.
Re: They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates by Estherfabian(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
cool
Re: They Came To Our Niger Delta Community And Asked For Graduates by Blue3k(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
onila:

my ibibio friend told me it's because Niger delta does not have money hence their parents couldn't afford to take their kids to school

what do you guys think ?

OP what village is your friend from that nobody can go to college. My Grand father's on both sides sent my family to school and they were in village. You only have one life to live they better figure something out.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu :a National Headache / Type Of Senator Im Nigeria Red-chamber / Nnamdi Kanu: How “What Will People Say?” Led To Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.