Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,689 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Will Send Agbowa ‘ritualist’ To Jail – Lagos Cp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Send Agbowa ‘ritualist’ To Jail – Lagos Cp (467 Views)

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Send Agbowa ‘ritualist’ To Jail – Lagos Cp by Nkemakonam62: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Acting Police Commissioner in Lagos, Imohimi Edgal, vowed on Thursday that he would send alleged ritualist, Alhaji Alaka Abayomi, to jail for operating the shrine that was uncovered at Agbowa, Ikorodu, in July.

Edgal stated this at a meeting with traditional rulers and other stakeholders in the district to ensure peace and security.

Warning that there was no hiding place for criminals at Ikorodu, the police commissioner said those who leave their domain to establish ritualist and fraudulent shrines in the district would meet their doom.

Edgal said: “A situation where strangers would come and set up shrines for the purpose of rituals and fraudulent activities are over. It took a lot of hardwork to penetrate Agbowa shrine. It was a spiritual problem. At the moment, forensic experts are carrying out investigations into the criminal aspects of the shrine.

“I decided to open its existence to the world so that nobody would be able to kill the case. I would have gone there quietly if I wanted to cover it. A lot of entreaties have been made and some stupid people have attempted to offer me money.

“They do not know my background, if they did, they won’t do that. I will send that man to jail.”

He said there would be enhance police presence in Ikorodu, adding that most of the police posts there would be converted to stations.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/i-will-send-agbowa-ritualist-to-jail.html

Re: I Will Send Agbowa ‘ritualist’ To Jail – Lagos Cp by portside(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
God please, if this man is saying the truth, help him succeed in his quest for the safety of Ikorodu generally.

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION: 24 Hours Ago, Army Said IPOB Was ‘unarmed’ — What Changed Overnight? / FSARS Arrests 71-year Old Man Driver, 10 Others For Stealing N40m Worth Goods / Who Is Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooting Suspect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.