Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal (2799 Views)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal by WotzupNG: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Moyo Lawal is definitely one of the Queens of thickness in Nollywood.

She shared a throwback picture of herself the year she decided to venture into acting

She wrote on  Instagram:

Throwback to 2012 .... The year I decided to take on acting as a career .....lawd!!! The auditions ..... Whew!!!... Whew!!!

Whenever that was, she sure didn't know much about slaying then.

Well, I'm not a cannibal but I think the Moyo Lawal of today looks like something every man needs to eat tonight.

Do you think otherwise?

https://www.wotzup.ng/moyo-lawal-throwback-picture/

Re: Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
All these short girls sef

she was tiny, innocent looking and Ripe

so what changed

did she sleep with producers and directors
Re: Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal by LifestyleTonite: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is she a runs girls? undecided

She's too fresh for my liking. I like it when I see some spots, craw craw and fat stretchmarks to trace with my alligator length tongue.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal by NairalandCS(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Is she a runs girls? undecided

She's too fresh for my liking. I like it when I see some spots, craw craw and fat stretchmarks to trace with my alligator length tongue.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are one wierd azz mothafucka. undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal by MhizzAJ(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Moyo Lawal the Queen of thickness

She added so much weight
See her thick thighs
Lovely complexion...Pretty lady

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele New Babybump Was Spotted At Omotola Birthday / Bobrisky Kissing Tontodikeh And Watch Him Tweaking His Big Ass / Famous Action Stars | Then & Now | Ft. Jet Li, Jackie Chan, The Rock...etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.