Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Could This Be An Ordinary Birthday Wish To A Friend? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be An Ordinary Birthday Wish To A Friend? (552 Views)

I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be An Ordinary Birthday Wish To A Friend? by michytluv: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
As seen on Facebook. See how someone wished his friend Happy Birthday...

The words are indeed revealing yet filled with emotions.

Seems they've gone a long way together?

Whether you accept it or not, it's your birthday and I wish you many more happy returns as you clock your age of getting married.

As you prep for the marriage, I pray the Almighty Jehovah provides you a beautiful and trustworthy woman that would be well deserving and can accommodate the entire It them gang.

A wife that can comfortably feed the likes of... and of course the Chief Groom and other worthy members of the team.

it's your day man, have fun. Happy Birthday Boss

Mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kayode React To The Intrusion Of Kanu Resident By Nigerian Army-read What He Say / Between Common Sense Senator Ben Bruce And A Twitter User / Nigerian Army Is A Bloody Liar, Claims To Have Withdrawn Yet Killing IPOB Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.