Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) (400 Views)

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) by Oladipos(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
(As shared by her father)
This is my daughter Oluwaseun Mary Olaniyan a History undergraduate (100 Level) of Adeyemi College of Education, Indoor. SHE IS MISSING.
anybody with useful information that can lead to her being found should please report to their nearby Police Station or call my number on 08032393396.
Please do me a favour by sharing this post to 20 people.
If you are an ARBICAN, please endeavour to share the post with 30 people.
Please for the next three days (Wed - Friday), by 12midnight to 2:00a.m. wake up and pray for her deliverance. For with God, all things are possible.
We shall all celebrate her in Jesus name.

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) by paiz: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wait let me check my next door neighbor, because that guy always dey carry different girls come house.

(1) (Reply)

Finally!! Kidnapped Kaduna Director Of Education Regains Freedom / Banks Aid Government Officials Transfer Money Without BVN..... Magu. / Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.