Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government (27689 Views)

Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Dumps PDP, Says He’s Being Wooed By Five Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by KanuIsCursed: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Fayose is a clown and all his supporters are tout
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by OlaMiki: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
if u are ignorant must u write ?!!!!!!!!!!!!
EYIBLESSN:
Lekzyn Did you know what happened aftermath the Lagos Local Government Election ? Muiz Banire was suspended as the National Legal Adviser of the APC just because he kicked against the imposition of election in the just concluded election. Primary election is good but it tears the party structure the more.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by marv1: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Lekzyn Did you know what happened aftermath the Lagos Local Government Election ? Muiz Banire was suspended as the National Legal Adviser of the APC just because he kicked against the imposition of election in the just concluded election. Primary election is good but it tears the party structure the more.
Why do you people twist information.
Get your information correct before coming out.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Milestones: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2017
FAYOSE, WHERE IS DUE PROCESS & DEMOCRACY IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW. APC HAS TAKING OVER EKITI STATE ALREADY, THIS IS ANOTHER GODFATHER IN THE MAKING. EKITI PEOPLE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by marv1: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Fayose and drama everyday. So Fayose's deputy is what God has anointed as his successor. Fayose the clown , the hypocrite, the greedy, the noise maker, the schemer, your days are numbered. What he accuses others of doing is exactly what he is committing.
Yeye Governor the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by menxer: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Is it not PDP?

GEJ did it
Fayose is on course
Udom is planning to do same.

What else should be expected of PDP?

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by seguno2: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by gbishman: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2017
This goes to show that PDP have not learnt their lesson. How on earth can u produce a sole candidate to without a primaries.
This isn't democracy this is dictatorship.
I foresee APC or any serious party taken over Ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by ogunladeabiodun: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Benez:

Point of correction, Banire was the one that imposed a candidate, his constituents protested and reported him to the party leadership which led to his suspension
u nailed it
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by ogunladeabiodun: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
marv1:

Why do you people twist information.
Get your information correct before coming out.
abi o
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by ogunladeabiodun: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
OlaMiki:
if u are ignorant must u write ?!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tire o
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by ipadey: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2017
the answer is as clear as the air.....anointing his deputy was one of the default and easiest thing he needs to do to cover up tracks..
the possible saying goes.....'my friend you know we are this together as such no better person is more qualify in covering our tracks than you..over to you '.

Choice being the magic wand in electioneering might come to play. it's up to the Ekiti people to ask themselves the question: do we want more of same or a total fresh air....
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by reuben79: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2017
bye bye to pdp in ekiti state.............
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:
The endorsement of the deputy governor does not means he is the PDP candidate for 2018 gubernatorial election. It means he is the anointed one that the governor and his political family( caucus) within the party is willing to support.

There will be primary election and other aspirants are eligible as the deputy governor. There were many endorsement from many powerful caucus within Ekiti PDP prior to 2014 elections. Yet, Fayose, whom everybody was afraid to be associated with came out victorious at the primary.

Let all aspirants work hard and get sizeable delegates to their sides. Ranting won't do it but hard work.

I recollect that while other aspirants were busy doing media war against Fayose in 2014, he was busy meeting delegates one on one , pleading with them to vote for him. My uncle who was a delegate ran to the farm to avoid Fayose meeting him at home. Fayose found his farm, worked there like a labourer, ate and later discussed politics. My uncle got no choice than to support him. That's is the kind of hardwork and strategies I am expecting other aspirants to imbibe at this time, not wailing over a mere endorsement.

I like your thinking. Well said.

Is there any country where such is not done including US despite their Brouhaha in the media? undecided

20K Website is back! Check my signature for details
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by jaybee(f): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:
The endorsement of the deputy governor does not means he is the PDP candidate for 2018 gubernatorial election. It means he is the anointed one that the governor and his political family( caucus) within the party is willing to support.

There will be primary election and other aspirants are eligible as the deputy governor. There were many endorsement from many powerful caucus within Ekiti PDP prior to 2014 elections. Yet, Fayose, whom everybody was afraid to be associated with came out victorious at the primary.

Let all aspirants work hard and get sizeable delegates to their sides. Ranting won't do it but hard work.

I recollect that while other aspirants were busy doing media war against Fayose in 2014, he was busy meeting delegates one on one , pleading with them to vote for him. My uncle who was a delegate ran to the farm to avoid Fayose meeting him at home. Fayose found his farm, worked there like a labourer, ate and later discussed politics. My uncle got no choice than to support him. That's is the kind of hardwork and strategies I am expecting other aspirants to imbibe at this time, not wailing over a mere endorsement.

poorly concocted lies!

what is the role of delegates in a sole unopposed candidature?

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by puffpuff: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2017
jaybee:

poorly concocted lies!

what is the role of delegates in a sole unopposed candidature?

Unopposed candidature? Where did you get that ? Has PDP said they are not conducting primary for Ekiti 2018 governorship election? Is fayose caucus synonymous to Ekiti chapter of PDP?

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by iswallker(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:

thank god for your life and that of your uncle.... cheesy

you can appeal to someone and give them two options, a yes and a yes..

a no would have been unacceptable; could have resulted in violence..

its like asking a girl out, and telling her its in her own best interest to agree; its a subtle way of harassing her.. grin
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by DrHighchief(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Thought we have more than 2 political parties in Nigeria. Must it be PDP? Go to other parties and test ur popularity. #GOdblessNigeria
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Tecno66: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
kokozain:

source:- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/2018-adeyeye-parts-ways-fayose-resigns-appointment-govt/
But they equally that irrespective of the endorsment, other candidates are still free to vie for the post at the party primaries. I am yet to see a president or governor in naija who does not try to have a hand in his successor to cover their corrupt footprints no matter how clean they pretend to be.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by dheilaw1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
fayose has added salt to PDP injury, RIP PDP
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by imustsaymymindo: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:
My uncle who was a delegate ran to the farm to avoid Fayose meeting him at home. Fayose found his farm, worked there like a labourer, ate and later discussed politics. My uncle got no choice than to support him. That's is the kind of hardwork and strategies I am expecting other aspirants to imbibe at this time, not wailing over a mere endorsement.

What a good politician! The only thing is when they get the power, they would not be as determined to the cause of politics compared to how they were when thriving to win elections.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Nationalman: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Lekzyn Did you know what happened aftermath the Lagos Local Government Election ? Muiz was suspended as the National Legal Adviser of the APC just because he kicked against the imposition of election in the just concluded election. Primary election is good but it tears the party structure the more.
That is not the true story . For over 12 years Muiz held sway he determined who gets what in the entire mushin political axis. Mind you GOS brought him in. Tinubu Trusted Him to the extent That he made Tinubu relegated GOs for his sake.This was a man that was Ganiyu Solomon's boy .he was know in the entire mushin to be GOs errand boy.He became Power drunken.it was even said that he was amongst the few tinubu could share a cup with.he then teamed up with Fash an Co to start what was latter to be known as No more BaBa Sope'.the others quickly learned their lesson and soft pedal but not him.His calculation was because he thought he was the favorite to get the Governorship ticket forgetting that the religion card was in Favour of ambo. ironically the guy call sheye who was shamed to bring about the emergence of Muiz; Kept quite for good 12 yrs never complaining .he believed in party supremacy he had the right to scream ,but kept quite is now the one in charge of cutting him to size.for over twelve years muiz was in charge of over 1bn monthly allocation in terms of payment to lawma and other stuff at the ministry of enviroment .he was never question. he became rich overnight. My point is he had benefit from imposition when the going was good.and heavily did he enjoy it then. ask him he was the one choosing and imposing chairmen and councilors in the whole mushin for 12 good years.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Nellybii: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:

You are a liar bloody liar
You are just deceiving yourself and trying to misinform and mislead nairalanders that dont know Ekiti terrain. Which uncle? What primary?
2014 was direct imposition of Fayose by Jonathan. He was not even a PDP member. He was given a waiver because he was not eligible to contest. 13 other aspirants withdrew in annoyance that was how he won the warped primaries.
Back to the imposition of candidates. That is Fayose's specialty. He doesn't believe in Democratic processes at all. He imposed every political office holder you see today in Ekiti. They are all his puppets. He sponsored all their elections.
Unfortunately, Ekiti people al have had enough
They are tired of being the laughing stock of the whole country. He knows that he has lost his popularity and any candidate he supports will lose the primaries definitely. So he tried this method.
It has already failed. Fayose has successfully nailed the coffin of PDP in Ekiti. RIP
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by puffpuff: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nellybii:

You are a liar bloody liar
You are just deceiving yourself and trying to misinform and mislead nairalanders that dont know Ekiti terrain. Which uncle? What primary?
2014 was direct imposition of Fayose by Jonathan. He was not even a PDP member. He was given a waiver because he was not eligible to contest. 13 other aspirants withdrew in annoyance that was how he won the warped primaries.
Back to the imposition of candidates. That is Fayose's specialty. He doesn't believe in Democratic processes at all. He imposed every political office holder you see today in Ekiti. They are all his puppets. He sponsored all their elections.
Unfortunately, Ekiti people al have had enough
They are tired of being the laughing stock of the whole country. He knows that he has lost his popularity and any candidate he supports will lose the primaries definitely. So he tried this method.
It has already failed.

Try and get your information right. Primary was conducted by PDP for 2014 election. Though I couldn't recollect the date at the moment but it took place at Uncle Eagle Hall, Ado ekiti. There was election and Fayose has the highest votes.
That some aspirants walk out of the exercise doesn't make it invalid or non existent . Afterall, Olubolade and another aspirant stay behind and they were voted for.

I'm making contact now to see if I can get you the statistics. It's not in my nature to comment on what I'm not privy to.

That he was not a PDP member when he contested got me chuckled. He decamped back to PDP in 2013 from Labour Party. It was highly celebrated by him and his political family at Ado ekiti. Obasanjo even attested to it that he came to him for forgiveness and intention to return to PDP in 2012. HON. Odebunmi started the agitation for him to return to PDP when they lost to ACN in 2011 general. Few weeks after he decamped, his group won the party machinery and this didn't augur well with Segun Oni camp. This was the beginning of Segun Oni travail with the Pdp before he finally left for Apc in 2014.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Nellybii: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
puffpuff:

Try and get your information right. Primary was conducted by PDP for 2014 election. Though I couldn't recollect the date at the moment but it took place at Uncle Eagle Hall, Ado ekiti. There was election and Fayose has the highest votes.
That some aspirants walk out of the exercise doesn't make it invalid or non existent . Afterall, Olubolade and another aspirant stay behind and they were voted for.

I'm making contact now to see if I can get you the statistics. It's not in my nature to comment on what I'm not privy to.

That he was not a PDP member when he contested got me chuckled. He decamped back to PDP in 2013 from Labour Party. It was highly celebrated by him and his political family at Ado ekiti. Obasanjo even attested to it that he came to him for forgiveness and intention to return to PDP in 2012. HON. Odebunmi started the agitation for him to return to PDP when they lost to ACN in 2011 general. Few weeks after he decamped, his group won the party machinery and this didn't augur well with Segun Oni camp. This was the beginning of Segun Oni travail with the Pdp before he finally left for Apc in 2014.

When the race for 2014 guber started in PDP, Fayose was not in the picture at all because he was in Labour party where he previously lost the senate election. He came and he was not qualified to run on two grounds. Firstly he wasn't up to 24 months in the party and secondly his impeachment was not up to ten years. PDP waived the first and he got around the second via supreme court judgement.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by puffpuff: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Nellybii:

When the race for 2014 guber started in PDP, Fayose was not in the picture at all because he was in Labour party where he previously lost the senate election. He came and he was not qualified to run on two grounds. Firstly he wasn't up to 24 months in the party and secondly his impeachment was not up to ten years. PDP waived the first and he got around the second via supreme court judgement.

I stand to be corrected , Fayose returned to PDP in 2013. This is a verifiable fact. Agreed, he was not eligible by the PDP constitution cos he hasn't spent two years. The same PDP gave him a waiver. If such is not provided in its constitution, it won't have happened. The impeachment and Efcc stigma that others were banking on were pronounced null and void by the court.

He played his card well. That's is hardwork that I'm talking about. He was not endorse, he was a rejected stone, yet he braced up the challenge and became a cornerstone. That's is what I am expecting from each aspirants and not wailing.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government by Pumpy: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
puffpuff:

So how does ur uncle feel afterwards wen Fayose eventually became d emperor of Ekiti?...16-0[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Agbaje’s Convoy In Lagos / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.