Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) (19686 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-mAcIH0Lgelc/WbGdNKOSX6I/AAAAAAAAD9E/Kza1QBW_nBsiesMWu2-MQhQyRX7PuubEgCLcBGAs/s320/j3.jpg[/img]

Comedian, Julius Agwu’s daughter, Zahra turned 8-years-old today, and his wife, Ibiere took to her Instagram page to gush about how intelligent their daughter is.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Zjp-YqXLPEU/WbGdcZB4cvI/AAAAAAAAD9I/hrHwh_TA2Tg7jHypHD8Sz1AN2E-6p8M1gCLcBGAs/s320/j1.jpeg[/img] [img]https://4.bp..com/-QdSdH32c4ic/WbGddDXYRII/AAAAAAAAD9M/0mMAdWtRPScy4Wsw_xvP01y5uOWysyj_ACLcBGAs/s320/j2.jpeg[/img]

The proud mum wrote;

“On your 8th birthday my princess I don’t have much words to say….if you have ever met Zahra and had a conversation with her i bet she must have left you WOWED with the way she holds meaningful conversations at such a young age and the kind of questions she will ask you. ZAHRA you are such a beautiful child with a beautiful soul, always compassionate about others. You can’t meet her and not love her. Such an impressionable child. Oh! Have i spoken about how talented you are (singer, dancer, songwriter) Yes oh! Lol. How intelligent you are (A+ student). My prayer for you today is that God continues to bless and refine you to be the woman and person that he has destined you to be. Keep making us proud. We love you princess. #birthdaygirl #beautywithbrains #misspopular #zadoksbigsister”

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/julius-agwus-wife-celebrates-their.html

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
We have so many intelligent kids out there... Just go to private schools and see the advanced syllabi from which these kids are being taught...
Sometimes even as an adult,their take home assignments could be a had nut to Crack.
Everyone is proud of their own...
Happy birthday to the young girl...

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
hmmmmm

how is this our business

you're advertising your child now hope when pedophiles come after her you Wont complain

some mothers are really useless
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
You ever wonder how this ugly comedians and entertainers dey take get beautiful wives and girlfriends? like flies are attracted to poo, magnet attracts iron so are women attracted to successful men.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
SEEMS LIKE JULIUS AGWU OWNS NAIRALAND THESE DAYS.
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
We dey see something for this country. So now that someone's daughter is celebrating 8th year birthday, we should do what exactly?
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by IamFranco: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lots of kids are hungry and they are there celebrating her birthday...... Buhari sef
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by Larrey(f): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
HBD cutie
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by iamVirus(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chubby girls
no no for me
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
h b d
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
You ever wonder how this ugly comedians and entertainers dey take get beautiful wives and girlfriends? like flies are attracted to poo, magnet attracts iron so are women attracted to successful men.
did I no occur to you that it's because they are funny that they have beautiful women?

Why do you guys always think money is involved? Take a survey of the funny guys around you and watch the women they walk with.

Pretty women will flock to funny guys, even if they are broke. That is an attractive feature as well

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by gentlechyke(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
1st daughter: dad im lesbian
Dad: oh okay
2nd daughter: dad im lesbian too
Dad: Jesus Christ is there anyone in this family who loves men?
Son: i do..

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stop praising her till I see her
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
so make we dey run abi
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:
did I no occur to you that it's because they are funny that they have beautiful women?

Why do you guys always think money is involved? Take a survey of the funny guys around you and watch the women they walk with.

Pretty women will flock to funny guys, even if they are broke. That is an attractive feature as well
I didn't mention comedians alone, I included entertainers and not all entertainers are funny.

Do you really think it's their ability to make people laugh that help made up their wives' marriage decisions? Mosdef no.

BTW, you're preaching to the choir
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
This girl's face is too matured for 8.her FAce looks more of 13 years old.at least thank God her body gave her out as a child
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:

Stories for the gods jare! Girls una too like money angry
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
I didn't mention comedians alone, I included entertainers and not all entertainers are funny.

Do you really think it's their ability to make people laugh that help made up their wives' marriage decisions? Mosdef no.

Don't mind her she thinks she is talking to kids

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:

I don't know what led to the decisions, I'm in nobody's mind.

If I follow your logic, the only reason the comedians married beautiful women is for their beauty. They must have zero personality and are incapable of keeping a relationship if not for such superficial things like money and beauty.

Such mentality is what keeps many men away from good women.....Julius Agwu's wife stuck with him through his brain tumour, if money is what brought her, she should have bailed at that, not so?

You need to keep an open mind sometimes and stop questioning people's motives

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
HBD to my ikwerre 6ter....
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmmm

how is this our business

[s]you're advertising your child now hope when pedophiles come after her you Wont complain

some mothers are really useless[/s]
You get sense at all?
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't know what led to the decisions, I'm in nobody's mind.

If I follow your logic, the only reason the comedians married beautiful women is for their beauty. They must have zero personality and are incapable of keeping a relationship if not for such superficial things like money and beauty.

Such mentality is what keeps many men away from good women.....Julius Agwu's wife stuck with him through his brain tumour, if money is what brought her, she should have bailed at that, not so?

You need to keep an open mind sometimes and stop questioning people's motives
what are you saying? now you've succeeded in muddling things up.

I've made my point, you understand it. I'm not ready to argue things out, definitely not tonight.

p.s: I'm always open minded even on issues that have facts and I'm 100% right about.
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
what are you saying? now you've succeeded in muddling things up.

I've made my point, you understand it. I'm not ready to argue things out, definitely not tonight.

p.s: I'm always open minded even on issues that have facts and I'm 100% right about.
Money Isn't Everything, sometimes, it's not even the major factor

....also, on your last statement, NOTHING is ever 100%.
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:
Money Isn't Everything, sometimes, it's not even the major factor

....also, on your last statement, NOTHING is ever 100%.
That's wrong. I'll give you an example.

Wayne Rooney is man United and England's all time highest goal scorer, that's 100% correct.
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's wrong. I'll give you an example.

Wayne Rooney is man United and England's all time highest goal scorer, that's 100% correct.
backed up with stats.

Your opinion has no stats, just a baseless opinion
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
safarigirl:
backed up with stats.

Your opinion has no stats, just a baseless opinion
shocked shocked Oh my goodness!! ayam not doing again abeg!

who ever said that was an opinion?? undecided

ciao, adios I'm gone.
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by chichichilolo1(f): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Dude are you trying to say her parents are lying? Or that they don't know their daughter's age angry
dangotesmummy:
This girl's face is too matured for 8.her FAce looks more of 13 years old.at least thank God her body gave her out as a child
Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by chichichilolo1(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
We dey see something for this country. So now that someone's daughter is celebrating 8th year birthday, we should do what exactly?
Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmmm

how is this our business

you're advertising your child now hope when pedophiles come after her you Wont complain

some mothers are really useless
So mothers should not even take their kids out in public then if you use that flawed logic ... you are the only one that has expressed pedophilia thought here .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN / Regina Daniels Showers Praises On Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Yvonne Jegede Looking So Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.