Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me (1735 Views)

Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / After Taken Osogbo Weed " And You Feel Like Flying " / The First Time I Smoked Weed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by aboki80(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Finally i smoked weed for the first time this evening and nothing happened to me tongue
Just wanna wish you guys merry Christmas! and happy new year! as we are entering 2021 wink we shall see 2015.thank you and happy val's day to all my group mbrs grin
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by cuedish: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
aboki80:
Finally i smoked weed for the first time this evening and nothing happened to me tongue
Just wanna wish you guys merry Christmas! and happy new year! as we are entering 2021 wink we shall see 2015.thank you and happy val's day to all my group mbrs grin

You just start ...kwantinu!
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by Damilaresimon25(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very soon 9ice will look like a bouncer...

U just dey start.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by aboki80(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
cuedish:

You just start ...kwantinu!

sorry do i kno you cool
ooh is you..... my ex-boyfriend where are my kids grin
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by aboki80(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Damilaresimon25:
Very soon 9ice will look like a bouncer...

U just dey start.... grin
Abi grin grin
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by cuedish: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
aboki80:
sorry do i kno you cool
ooh is you..... my ex-boyfriend where are my kids grin

Smoke more .....its good for you.
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Smoke more, you are on-point
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by d1ckr0man(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Have anyone seen my wristwatch
Re: Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me by aboki80(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
d1ckr0man:
Have anyone seen my wristwatch
yeah I here angry

(1) (Reply)

You Better Don't Miss This ! ! ! (pictures) / Blood Is Thicker Than Water / Funmi Iyanda Farts Live On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.