Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

It May Take 20years To Break My Record, Says Usain Bolt: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It May Take 20years To Break My Record, Says Usain Bolt: (1558 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It May Take 20years To Break My Record, Says Usain Bolt: by Xquisite360: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olympic record holder Usain Bolt who is the only sprinter to capture the 100- and 200-metre track titles at three consecutive Olympics with a record of 9.58 seconds in the 100 and 19.19 in the 200 is feeling very confident despite the fact that he retired just last month after the world championships in London.

The Jamaican spoke about his achievements in his sporting career at a recent event in Japan saying, ‘I think they’re going to last a while. I think our era with Yohan Blake, Justin Gatlin and Asafa Powell and all these guys was the best era of athletes. If it was going to be broken, it would have been broken in this era, so I think I have at least 15 to 20 more years’. "I have nothing to prove, that's the main reason I left track and field. After you do everything you want ,there is no reason to stick around", Bolt added.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/09/it-may-take-20years-to-break-my-record.html[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

But Now Tfl Have Come / Football Lovers / Today Predicted Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.