Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How The Nigeria Customs Treated Me Badly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How The Nigeria Customs Treated Me Badly (357 Views)

Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale / Well Treated Yam Sett/seeds / Treated Hybrids Tenera & Dura Palm Kennels With Delivery Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Nigeria Customs Treated Me Badly by Adieza(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria agriculture. I came to Nigeria 25 years ago because some government was encouraging agriculture. When I came, ready to farm the people were doing "plan well" and no government tractors to rent. The customs seized my fertiliser.

25 years later some government was encouraging agriculture again so I came back to Nigeria and this time people were doing MMM and still no government tractors to rent and the government ministries still look like dump and the customs seized my fence wire and the cows destroyed my farm. Talking about Deja vu.

I wish they should stop encouraging agriculture and do something because I am encouraged enough.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=266474527191996&id=158338594672257

Re: How The Nigeria Customs Treated Me Badly by Adieza(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fresh And Quality Pko / Agricultural Production: 7 Communities To Get N21m Compensation In Ogun / Urgent Need Of 6000 Old Layers To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.