Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match (1101 Views)

Former EPL Referee, Howard Webb Marries German Female Referee, Steinhaus / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by soccer2: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
The German football federation announced on Thursday that the 38-year-old police officer is to take charge of Hertha Berlin's home game against Werder Bremen, confirming her place among the league's elite group of 24 referees........see full details @ http://www.soccer234.ga/2017/09/first-female-referee-to-take-charge-of.html

2 Likes

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by temmytopsy1(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow nice one, but hope she no go get injury.

1 Like

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
GOOD ONE. WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING SOME JOBS BETTER THAN MEN THOUGH.

3 Likes

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by ghanaman5050: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Thank you . You said some jobs like cooking and other room job

1 Like

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
only jobs like breastfeeding, child bearing and blow!

2 Likes

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by CAPSLOCKED: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
only jobs like breastfeeding, child bearing and blow!

YOU DE MIND THAT GIRL?
E FIT BE SAY SHE NEVER EVEN WATCH BALL FOR HER LIFE BEFORE.

LET ME EVEN TELL YOU,
IF IT'S POSSIBLE THAT MEN CAN BEAR KIDS AND BREASTFEED, WE'LL BE BETTER THAN WOMEN AT IT. cheesy
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
soccer2:
The German football federation announced on Thursday that the 38-year-old police officer is to take charge of Hertha Berlin's home game against Werder Bremen, confirming her place among the league's elite group of 24 referees........see full details @ http://www.soccer234.ga/2017/09/first-female-referee-to-take-charge-of.html

I'M SURE THE GERMAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION WILL REGRET THIS DECISION, PROFOUNDLY.

THE AMOUNT OF ERRORS THAT'LL OCCUR IN THAT GAME WOULD BE SECOND TO NONE IN HISTORY. grin
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
ghanaman5050:

NOT ONLY THAT, DON'T YOU KNOW CHORES AND TAKING CARE OF KIDS AND COOKING ARE STRESSFUL?PLUS CHILD BIRTH? PROPS TO WOMEN
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by thundafire: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Wow nice one, but hope she no go get injury.
shut up she better pass u where sari ref with preek
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Davash222(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NOT ONLY THAT, DON'T YOU KNOW CHORES AND TAKING CARE OF KIDS AND COOKING ARE STRESSFUL?PLUS CHILD BIRTH? PROPS TO WOMEN
Aside child birth , I can do all these nonsense you listed.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Davash222:
Aside child birth , I can do all these nonsense you listed.
. NONSENSE YOU CALL IT... ARE YOU CAPABLE OF CLEANING A CHILD'S POOP MORE THAN THREE TIMES A DAY AND TAKE CARE OF THEM WHEN THEY CRY AND WAKE U UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Davash222(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
. NONSENSE YOU CALL IT... ARE YOU CAPABLE OF CLEANING A CHILD'S POOP MORE THAN THREE TIMES A DAY AND TAKE CARE OF THEM WHEN THEY CRY AND WAKE U UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?
what makes you believe I can't do all that
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Davash222:
what makes you believe I can't do all that
undecided YOU CAN NOT. NOT WHEN YOU WILL BE THINKING ABOUT A MAN UNITED VS CHELSEA MATCH.

1 Like

Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Davash222(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU CAN NOT. NOT WHEN YOU WILL BE THINKING ABOUT A MAN UNITED VS CHELSEA MATCH.
And you think it's easy to think about 'a man united vs Chelsea' match ask any Arsenal supporter close to you what it takes to support a team.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Davash222:
And you think it's easy to think about 'a man united vs Chelsea' match ask any Arsenal supporter close to you what it takes to support a team.
hmm most of y'all Nigerian men are too obsessed with football to focus on taking care of a child.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by ghanaman5050: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
My dear cooking is not stressful. I always do my cooking.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
ghanaman5050:

My dear cooking is not stressful. I always do my cooking.
if I hear that you cook everyday. lol
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by ghanaman5050: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
if I hear that you cook everyday. lol
Do want to come to my house just to see if I'm a good cook ? If yes I will send you business class ticket to Abuja if you far from Abuja.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
ghanaman5050:

Do want to come to my house just to see if I'm a good cook ? If yes I will send you business class ticket to Abuja if you far from Abuja.
YOU CAN MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU COOKING... LOL
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by enimooko: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
ghanaman5050:

grin
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
hmm most of y'all Nigerian men are too obsessed with football to focus on taking care of a child.
I'm different hun.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by GloriaNinja(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Davash222:
I'm different hun.
THEN, THAT'S GOOD.
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by Davash222(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THEN, THAT'S GOOD.
Yea, very good. thanks
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by millhouse: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Them wan start now...vrry soon them rihanna likes go take referring careers that would be causing payers confusion all over the pitch
Re: First Female Referee To Take Charge Of A Bundesliga Match by joxxy01(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Women can be emotional at times...Refreein to me isn't for women.

(1) (Reply)

WCQ: Nigeria Were Scared Of Us – Algerian Coach Rabah Madjer / Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria / Video-manchester United Vs Derby County 2-0 (all Goals And Highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.