Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car (800 Views)

Ebola Joke Man Ejected From Plane - CNN / Black Boxes Recovered From Plane Crash - AIB / News- See Photos From Plane Crash In Ikeja Lagos 70 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by upchair(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

(0) The Lights at the airport were switched off when Yaradua's plane landed.

(1) It took 1 hr 25 minutes to move yaradua from the plane to the car  on arrival in abuja airport.

(2) It  took another 1 hr 10 minutes  to transport him from the airport to the secretariat junction which is more or less near the entrance into Aso Rock.

The above 3 factors point to the fact that this guy is definitely connected to some machines he cannot survive without.

I say this because of the time frame stated above.

Thinking deeply from  No 2 above, a journey from the airport to the secretariat junction b/w 1-3 am ( the roads are free) should not take more than 20-30 minutes MAX. That shows they had to drive so slowly cause of the machines he was connected to which implies any  careless driving could be life threatening.

They came early in the morning cause they could not afford  anybody to see the ambulance envoy passing through the streets of abuja during the day. It will embarrassing to them.

The guy wants to die there. Well I guess he and his wife (Turai) are only obeying his predecessor who said "it is a do or die affair".  For his own sake I pray he does not die there. He should learn from Abacha

My Conclusion: This guy is probably in a vegetative state at present. It will be shocking if this guy is be able to rule again. If he is in a vegetative state as I suspect, that means he is in no state to resign even if he wants to. It is now left to the National Assembly to move the motion for Impeachment. However then again the probability of that happening is remote cause of the yaradua loyalists in the NASS. They will try as much as possible to frustrate such a move. May God see us through this.

If on the other hand he is conscious and is aware of what has been happening and is refusing to resign then he should stop  telling us that he will abide by "the rule of law" because he is definitely not abiding by it. He should also stop telling us he is a "servant leader" because he is not. Which servant is he leading?

See the 3rd to the last paragraph in today's tribune to confirm the time frame stated above:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/1818-nigeria-needs-healthy-leader-us-says-yaraduas-health-is-fragile-yaradua-brought-in-unconscious-.html
Re: It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2010
if only you could apply your math and calculation skills in some technological manner like the Japanese.

those people sabi build robots and whatnot.
Re: It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by presido1: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2010
upchair:

My Conclusion: This guy is probably in a vegetative state at present. It will be shocking if this guy may be able to rule again. The guy should just resign and attend to his health.
How can he resign when u hv concluded that his is in a vegetative state? Its the work of the Senate and Reps to get him outa away as the dude is almost lifeless to sign any resignation letter.
Re: It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by DOAweb(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2010
The guys is half - dead, half- alive.
Re: It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by Imeobong(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
I heared they was a prophetic statement by a priest in Enugu (Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka) in last week ADORATION that this man (Yaradua) will return back to Nigeria, and after that he will die.

The first part of his prophecy has been fulfilled, lets wait for the second part,
Re: It Took 1 Hr Plus To Move Yaradua From Plane To Car by semid4lyfe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yaradua has to kick the bucket for Nigeria to move on. . . . .it's just the bitter truth.

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua: Ibb, Obj In Power Play / Jtf Destroys 500 Illegal Refineries… Arrests 6 Suspected Oil Thieves / Jonathan Stikes Again: Sends Uwais Report To National Assembly Unedited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.