Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

APC Has No Alternative To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Alternative To Buhari (833 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
2019: APC Has No Alternative To PMB – APC Chieftain
September 7, 2017022

By ANDREW ESSIEN, Abuja –
All Progressives Congress (APC) Chieftain and the party’s 2015 Senatorial candidate in Bayelsa state, Hon. Preye Aganaba, has said that his party has no alternative to the candidacy of President Muhammadu Buhari should he decide to contest in the 2019 general elections.
Aganaba also chided the Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, for expressing her loyalty to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, in reports which was credited to her, adding that it was very unfair to the President which she is serving under.
Speaking with newsmen yesterday in Abuja, Aganaba urged President Muhammadu Buhari to bring on board capable hands within the party who are in sync with the ideals of change agenda in the case of an eventual cabinet reshuffle.
Aganaba said: “So, I don’t think for now that the APC has any other choice that to re-elect President Buhari, though people are free to contest, nobody is stopping them, this is APC where we usually have free and fair primaries. The last Presidential primaries in Lagos, President Buhari won more than half of the votes.
“During the last APC presidential primaries, the campaign slogan for Buhari was ’12 million assured votes’ and I don’t think one single vote has left that 12 million assured votes, in fact, more has even been added.
“I am not bothered about the economy because that will be fixed, for me I’m looking at the politics of various zones because that will determine how much we win the election. To win we will win, but by what margin? These are my issues and then if we can also do well at National Assembly elections.
“In government wise, I think we have done well. Yes, may be not where we suppose to be because we also did not know about what we met when we came in 2015 but we have done well. In few days ago we heard about the story of Nigeria exited recession, the prices of food stuff are coming down, in Abuja here where I live I get minimum of 20 hours of electricity and some days light doesn’t go off for five days and so on.
When reminded about the health condition of President Buhari, the APC chieftain said: “If President Buhari runs election today he is going to win. I don’t think the President is terminally ill, and like every other human being, people fall sick but the problem is because he is the President, is in government you begin to hear stories but he is back. I saw him yesterday he is looking very fresh, atleast he rested very well in Daura.
On the various crisis facing the ruling party at all levels, Aganaba assured that “they will be amicably resolve because whether you like it or not we are going into elections and we can not go into actions with a divided house. In 2013, I saw leaders of this party brought together a disfunctional system and we went into elections in 2015 and we won. So, I still believe in the ability of this party to do the same thing before 2019.”
On the various agitations coming from the Niger Delta, he advised the government and Nigerians to ignore them, saying “most of these calls are political from people seeking relevance from government and for me I think they should be ignored because when they want to destroy pipeline nobody makes call.”
http://leadership.ng/2017/09/07/2019-apc-no-alternative-pmb-apc-chieftain/
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God Nigerians have other options to explore.Bleep APC,PDP and all the bleeped up Nigerian politicians.No every Nigerian is a 'Sai Baba" zombie.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Sick president.Sick Country.
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Buhari is being love in every part of the country, BUHARI til 2023. MASU GUDU SU GUDU beware
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Wow.
This certainly confirms the fact that APC doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians if the best presidential candidate they intend to impost on Nigeria in next election is a sick Buhari.
By the way, can the ailing Buhari withstand 3days of rigorous election campaigns, let alone election campaign tours to all the Nigerian states?
APC are adamant in their quest to bury Buhari even before he dies.
My dear President Buhari, no mind those yeye APC charlatans. Do yourself goof and refuse to contest 2019. Take a deserved rest, it is only you that know how your body dey do you.
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by dannytoe(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Did You mean no alternative to failure............ This people must be brainless.

Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by ChangetheChange: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2017
grin

APC has entered ONE CHANCE in 2019
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by Omeokachie: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
A football club with only one 'star' will never win a trophy.

No wonder Nigeria as not made progress in the last 2yrs.

What happens if Buhari cannot run in 2019 due to health reasons?

See why this man is one of the problems of the nation.
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
No you're wrong he only have 2years as a President of federal republic of Nigeria we have a vibrant Nigerian to be the next president and if buhari insist that he will be a figure head again we will embarrass him we are the one that put him there so we knew how to remove him
yarimo:
Buhari is being love in every part of the country, BUHARI til 2023. MASU GUDU SU GUDU beware

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
What do you mean by WE?
Lipscomb:
No you're wrong he only have 2years as a President of federal republic of Nigeria we have a vibrant Nigerian to be the next president and if buhari insist that he will be a figure head again we will embarrass him we are the one that put him there so we knew how to remove him
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by ourema(f): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2017
In fact the world has no alternative to Buhari.
Nonsense!!
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2017
yarimo:
I know you are lying but continue.

It's good Apc has no other choice but Buhari, that will make it easier to send the All Progressive Criminals packing in 2019.
Re: APC Has No Alternative To Buhari by orisa37: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
The Alternative To PMB is for APC to pray on Saraki to join Osinbajo for 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Tension As AGF Attacks EFCC Over High Profile Cases List / Tension As Bomb Blast Rocks Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu Supported One Nigeria Under Jonathan But Suddenly Became A Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.