Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here (598 Views)

Ibadan Girls Interested In Relationship Or Bestie / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups / Nigerian Female In The US Interested In Nigerian Us/Canada Based Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
So many guys find it difficult to get a girl attracted to them or you can say getting ladies to like them, most of them even scare the ladies away unintentionally with their initial approach. What I am about to show you is a practical way any guy can get a girl attracted and the girl glues to you like a chewing gum that you will even marvel how the magic works, well it's not magic rather we call it Art of Attraction. Are you guys ready!!!!!
FIRST-HOW TO OPEN UP A CONVERSATION WITH A LADY SUBTLY
What's the guys don't know is that these girls are looking for who to talk to them, who will find them attractive, who will say hi but the way the put themselves together if you don't know this you will be scared to approach or initiate a conversation thinking they wouldn't respond, let me burst your bubbles, ladies don't respond to you not because they don't want to respond, by the way they always want approaches from guys no matter how little it makes them have a feeling of "I am still attractive" but because you initiated the approach in the wrongest way if there is any English like that. So let's move on. We will use Nairaland as a case study as we all are in Nairaland. You saw this girls Moniker and her comment and you like it, the next thing you rush to her profile wow a lovely pic, exactly your spec and immediately your adrenalin start rushing up, you want to get her contact, you want to be her friend both online and offline, you want to even take the relationship to the next level just if you can get to know her. And you are confused on how to go about it in getting her attention.
The first step to getting her attention is to quote her comment and say something nice about her comment, if she made a good comment or say something to correct her if she made a wrong comment. Remember her comment is of no use to you, you are only interested to get her attention. So you wait for her reply ok let me make it clearer with this little illustration: she makes a nice comment and you quote her and say something "That was a brilliant comment up there wow, beauty and brain" I assure you with this kind of comment the girl must surely quote you back and say "awwww thanks" some will even attach "thanks dear or thanks darling or just thanks, any how what matters is you have gotten her attention, quote her back and subtly raise a question that will make her respond again like "you are welcome hope your day is going on fine" not that your really care about how her day is going but you know what you are pursuing, you are just buying "Talking time" and you know communication is key when it comes to connecting with someone and that is what you are building up here. The third time she responds to you like " My day is very and yours" this is the time to add another flavour to the conversation, add something sweet like dear or pretty etc to your reply this time. This is where some guys failure in getting women attracted starts because some of them are like ahhh how can I bring in dear or babe in our conversation is it not too early, won't she be offended, oga it's not too early rather it's "too right" if you understand what I mean, they are only being offended in your own head but in their own head you just struck something sweet, say some thing like " baby my own day is awesome, or mine is fine dear" any how but but just add that little spice to spice up the feeling. This takes us to your next move
SECOND- HOW TO GET MORE CLOSER
(Continue Reading Below)
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by kingjomezy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
yes
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by gracefoundmme(m): 1:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
kingjomezy:
yes
Buckle your seat belt, the flight is ready to take off
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
gracefoundmme:
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by kingjomezy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
crunchyg:
I Don buckle am
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
SECOND- HOW TO GET MORE CLOSER
What you need here is as simple as ABC something like " I like the way you reason, you sound intelligent, you reason maturely" just anything you think that is a complement outside her physical appearance becos girls appreciates it when a guy sees something good in her outside her body or her beauty, after the complement, you ask her can we be friends, I promise you, you will certainly get a positive responds as they normally see just friendship as nothing but remember, as a guy man you have your game up up sleeve becos from that friendship you will definitely find your way to her heart, just make sure you follow me as I lead you on, this works like real magic. Then you ask her "are you on whatsapp" remember the reason u are asking her of whatsapp is becos you want to take your conversation to a more closer way. Don't go straight to ask them for their number, most of them might not want to give you their number if you ask them straight, remember what we are doing here is how to subtly slide into the heart of that girl you like or you have been crushing on. So since you asked of whatsapp, she will say "yes I am on whatsapp" or "No I am not on whatsapp" but the probability of getting a yes is there becos virtually if not every girl is on whatsapp. So immediately she says yes, tell her to give you her whatsapp number. Note this: you don't say "can I have your whatsapp number or please let me have your whatsapp number" that will portray you needy and make her see you as desperate instead of seeing you as a new friend she just met and is enjoying his chats. So this this how you say it with all confidence, tell her immediately she says yes she is on whatsapp " this is my digits, add me up or drop your number let me add you up" and it will surprise you how she will drop her number or how she will respond and ask you to drop yours for her to add you if she doesn't want to drop her number openly. if you check well you will see the difference between the first and the second. Girls trips a lot for confidence and they are well wired to sense this confidence in little little areas where guys don't even notice but they always notice.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2017
THIRD: NOW THAT YOU ARE CLOSE, HOW TO GET HER ATTRACTED TO YOU
Remember I told you it the beginning that this not just a theory taught in class or seminar, this is practical moves that works on any lady whether older, younger, ugly, most beautiful, whoever. All ladies are wired in the same way immediately subtly slide into their emotions they stop thinking with their mind but with their heart (Emotion). So that been said, it now brings us to how to make her attracted to you. Know that when we talk about attraction here we are talking about she always wanting to talk with you always, misses you anytime you are not online, concentrates on your chat even when other guys are chatting her up because your chatting is more fun for her that the other guys. I tried this secrete with a lady it got the lady so attracted to me that if I step out for 10 minutes without saying hi or chatting her up na fight, it was that bad. One day we started talking from morning becos I didn't go anywhere that day and she didn't go anywhere too, she was so glued to the chat that we didn't know when it was almost 6pm in the evening, this was whatsapp chat for your information. I know some of you will doubt it but I won't argue with you until u have used this practical on a lady and you start seeing the dividends, that's when you will remember I told you. Most guys are frustrated when they chat a lady up and they don't get reply or get one one answer reply from the girl and the girl never initiates conversation except the guy doing it, I must confess is very annoying but do not worry i have got your back. These are the RULES to follow to get her emotions glued to you;
Re: EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here by crunchyg: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2017
1. NEVER ACT TOO NEEDY
what I mean is don't show her you are really so much interested in her and never ask her if she is in a relationship or has a boyfriend, why did I say this, it's becos very soon you are going to start acting like her boyfriend without her handing you the permission and when they notice that, in their mind you are a real man with confidence and not like a sissy, what do i mean? A sissy will always request for permission for anything he wants but a real man goes for what he wants and the spontaneity of it triggers triggers attraction for the guy in them unlike the other waiting for a go ahead E.g
A sissy and a real man wants to kiss their girls, a sissy will go like " baby can I kiss you" but a real Gee doesn't ask rather he romantically draws his girl closer, fixes his eyes on hers for some seconds and plants a sweet kiss on her lips. How did I even get here? abeg make we continue, so get to know her well, her likes and dislikes, her favorite food, colours, hobbies etc. Then choose a pet name that you call her or always add a sweet name when ever you want to greet her or chat her up like "hello pretty, good morning beautiful, how was your day sweet, good night angel etc"
2- HOW TO SLID AND START ACTING LIKE HER BOYFRIEND
(DETAILS COMING SOON)

(1) (Reply)

18yrs ➕ And Above. See What This Pretty Girl Was Caught Doing To Herself ���� / You Must Marry Him / A Woman Is Needed 4 A Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.