Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,159 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why I Wants My Fans To Pray For Me - Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why I Wants My Fans To Pray For Me - Wizkid (555 Views)

Why I Mostly Sing In Yoruba Language – Asake / [music] Wizkid – Jah Bless Me Wizkid / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wants My Fans To Pray For Me - Wizkid by BetaNaijablog: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Award winning Nigerian music star, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has come out to reveal the bad condition of his health, as he cancels some of his international shows.
Wizkid on Monday, September 4, took to his Twitter handle to apologize to his fans for cancelling some of his shows.
The music star also seized the opportunity to urge his fans to pray for his as he intends spending his sick times with his sons until he recovers.
His posts reads:

“If I die today, I die a legend. Mad times. Apologies to my fans in Philly! Missed made in America yesterday but will make it up in a major way. New music b4 London show! Love y’all forever. I’ll be spending time with my sons’ and family while I recover!! My next appearance will be in London, September 29. Apologies to everyone affected by this.new dates for canceled shows soon. Sad I’m typing this but I’ll be moving dates on my tour to get my health up. I appeal to my real fans to understand and pray with me.”

Here’s what he shared: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2017/09/why-i-wants-my-fans-to-pray-for-me.html
Re: Why I Wants My Fans To Pray For Me - Wizkid by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 08, 2017
You've got our prayers kid bro.
You will not die but live.
Insha Allah.
In Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Yaari Rules (official Music Video) Balwinder Ballu Ft. Jaz Buttar | Latest Song / New Video: Iyanya – Bow For You / VIDEO: Kcee Ft Phyno – Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.