Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Did You Know ???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Know ???? (584 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / "Did You Know" Picture Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know ???? by Zizaxbast(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2017
#DID YOU KNOW

In 1984, Professor Isaac Adewole was the President of National Association of Resident Doctors. On declaring a strike, the Buhari regime Have them sacked and forced him into exile.

Today, 2017, Professor Isaac Adewole is Minister of Health, under the President Muhammad Buhari regime and National Association of Resident Doctors are on strike!!!

Re: Did You Know ???? by DjAndroid: 5:12am On Sep 08, 2017
1. His hands may be tied as to settling the agitations of the doctors since he is answerable to an Oga at the top. I'm a federal civil servant, I know what my office has suffered since this administration came on board. For example, when a desktop printer gets bad and needs replacement, the office has the money to buy a new one but has no authority. You may write for 1year for the printer to be replaced yet your request will be ignored.

2. He may hold the belief that "its a bad habit to be talking while eating" he can insensitive to the plight of the people in his Constituency (doctors)
Re: Did You Know ???? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Await your punishment
Re: Did You Know ???? by umuokezie(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Smh

Re: Did You Know ???? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2017
I don't want to know

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Final Year Medical Students Abandoned In The Carribean. / Attention! OAU Aspirants / Lady Die In Fatal Accident While Travelling To UNIZIK (post-utme) Graphics Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.