Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (31149 Views)

Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I didn't see Tinubu, Akande, Aregbesola, Oba of Lagoon and other touts at the submit.

Oh sorry!

They have been sold out to Fulani APC

I can see FFK who was shagging your hero wife and died as a result of the heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by OlaMiki: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2017
which yeye YORUBA Submit , where vagabond Fayose, Mimiko and FFK dey that one Yoruba submit or the Notorious PDP losers Gathering .
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Ositebello1(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=60243421]Well meaning Yoruba Elders at the Ibadan submit supported Restructuring of Nigeria while Yoruba touts and miscreants on Nairaland have decided to die with APC.

you an idiot you dont know anything about politics those you see there are all PDP members if its truely yoruba Elders why not consult Yoruba APC . fine the idea is good but PDP are hitting issues because APC defeat them in 2015. must only one party rule the country america has 2 party system why PDP wanted to rule the nation [color=#006600][/color]alone
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by intruxive(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
always leaking BUBU's ass..u are coming a great job my friend
Hi my friend, I like that picture of u kissing kanus shoes o!
Its epic, I saved it to show my kids what happens to ppl who didnt learn to use their brain grin
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PureMe01: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
intruxive:

Its epic, I saved it to show my kids what happens to ppl who didnt learn to use their brain grin
how about U leaking BUBU's ass?wat explanation do u have for ur kids about dat??
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Originality007: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Fayose and attention!

The man likes being focused on by the camera!

bro try to reason well b4 u comment, was it fayose that took the picture? was it fayose that posted the pic on Nairaland here?.. Hatred is not good for ur health
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by karimcarim(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Fayose the attention seeker
grin
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PureMe01: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2017
intruxive:

how about U leaking BUBU's ass?wat explanation do u have for ur kids about dat??
I can imagine their disappointment in their father who doesn't have a brain to use grin
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Well meaning Yoruba Elders at the Ibadan submit supported Restructuring of Nigeria while Yoruba touts and miscreants on Nairaland have decided to die with APC.

Very shameful.

They don't listen to their elders anymore.

Don't be deceived by the few Yoruba Muslim miscreants here. They do not speak for us. They speak for their party. Every reasonable Yoruba Christian, unbelievers and traditionalists support restructuring.
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Markfemi2: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...Losers who have Vice President and [s][/s]Senate President positions (Number 2 & 3)

Maybe you should check your history books and see how Yorubas have lost since 1999 or even earlier

Tell me when you Igbos have smelt power last...when Ekweremandu is content with being a house boy

saraki is a fulani loyal to sokoto
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by intruxive(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
I will show him, this quote of urs and tell him "thats how incoherent and senseless they bcom after kissing kanus shoes uttering absolute nonsense and yelping around on the internet" grin
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Ositebello1 post=60249306][/quote]The same Apc governors that support restructuring.
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PureMe01: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
intruxive:

I will show him, this quote of urs and tell him "thats how incoherent and senseless they bcom after kissing kanus shoes uttering absolute nonsense and yelping around on the internet" grin
kikikiki...e really pain am grin grin grin
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by intruxive(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2017
PureMe01:
kikikiki...e really pain am grin grin grin
Lol, am sure it will scare him so much to not want to end up a looser wearing multicolored head warmer in the afternoon chatting and dancing in the street awaiting to get shot by nigerian army grin grin
Thanks u guys, for given us a reference point to prove mass lunacy is possible, keep up the dance of shame cool
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Elan83(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Well meaning Yoruba Elders at the Ibadan submit supported Restructuring of Nigeria while Yoruba touts and miscreants on Nairaland have decided to die with APC.

Very shameful.

no mind doz stup?d danfo bus imbecilic conductors!
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PureMe01: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, am sure it will scare him so much to not want to end up a looser wearing multicolored head warmer in the afternoon chatting and dancing in the street awaiting to get shot by nigerian army grin grin
Thanks u guys, for given us a reference point to prove mass lunacy is possible, keep up the dance of shame cool
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PureMe01: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
intruxive:

lol...d way ur Bubu has been dancing from Nigeria to UK and vice versa regularly
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by musicwriter(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
I hope we Igbos can see how organized Yorubas are pursuing their case. No noise making, nobody has died, no threats.

Try to organize this type of meeting in Igbo land, one brother will take money from detractors to boycott the meeting, or at best a faction would emerge.

The Yorubas keeps being different. I mean, I've checked ethnic groups in Africa and discovered the Yorubas are the most advanced, at least in terms of organization. I bet you, if Nigeria wasn't there as a factor, they'll go ahead and achieve their goal while we kill ourselves in the South-East and South-South.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by philGeo(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Fayose and attention!

The man likes being focused on by the camera!
Buhari and London, he always like to be in London.
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by me69: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
They want to use tribe as political tool
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by rlauncher(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Very shameful.

That's not true! I'm a regular commentator on this forum.

What I have noticed on this forum is how our Igbo brothers love to misrepresent our submissions on this forum in order to give it a different meanings from what is originally intended.

Stop misrepresenting us please! angry
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by rlauncher(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jolar101:
Fayose, FFK, Onni are the real southwest representatives. Others sold their consciences to northerners and APC.

You are still smarting from the loss of 2015 election. Isnty it. cheesy
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by rlauncher(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Boooooooooni:

Is it a must for you to spew trash We're never divided, a Yoruba is a Yoruba

Don't mind them. They don't understand our philosophy about being a Yoruba.

To them, being a member of another ethnic group or political party means you are nothing but an animal in the zoo.
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by rlauncher(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Boooooooooni:
When will you have sense

The Muslims you can recognize, you mean?
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Igbo is not IPOB.
IPOB are noise makers not Igbos
This is an important distinction
musicwriter:
I hope we Igbos can see how organized Yorubas are pursuing their case. No noise making.

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
rlauncher:

You are still smarting from the loss of 2015 election. Isnty it. cheesy
2019 dey come, make you and your APC clueless and corrupt government continues dreaming and lying to the whole world.
Mind you the price of brooms have increased.
Stay away from your neighbor's outside brooms before you get caught.

Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
richidinho:

Do you know what the pictures mean to Buhari's health? grin grin

Did the Ooni come with his wife?
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by PVision2020(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
discusant:

I no talk am? Yoruba Muslims cannot accept anything from this Yoruba Summit.

PDP is what Yoruba Muslims call non-Muslim Yorubas.

It's a diversionary tactic by Yoruba Muslims to make Nigeria sustain the extant political structure and constitution crafted and supervised respectively by northern Nigeria through its soldiers.

The political structure and constitution were made to favour predominantly Muslim northern Nigeria.
The aim was to ensure that apex political leadership of Nigeria is largely determined by Fulani-led northern Nigeria, so that they use government instruments to gradually impose Islam upon rest of non-Muslim Nigerians.
One thing you don't /can't understand about we Yoruba's is that we are first Yoruba's b4 being a Christian/Muslim. Their is no Yoruba family that you will not find both Muslims and Christians living together in harmony and peace. Tinubu is muslim, his wife Remi is a minister in Rccg, Fashola is Muslim, his wife Abimbola is a minister in Rccg, Pa Akande is Muslim, his late wife is a Deaconess in Anglican etc. we are to "sofisticated" to be separated by mere religious inclination. so your Yoruba Muslim/Christian dichotomy is only good for LAWMA.

Their absence is a political calculation and game of thrones, that will remain a mystery to people who never had or govern empires. The Yoruba's always have a back up plan. So irrespective of what happen in/to Nigeria we will always be on the winning side and we can never be stranded. "be yi o je, eyi a je"
That's why the bullish kid (Hausa/Fulani) and the smart and clever kid (Yoruba's) will always frustrate the weakling and daft kid (-----) to quit school (Nigeria).
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by Markfemi2: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...Losers who have Vice President and Senate President positions (Number 2 & 3)

Maybe you should check your history books and see how Yorubas have lost since 1999 or even earlier

Tell me when you Igbos have smelt power last...when Ekweremandu is content with being a house boy

BUKOLA and OLUSOLA (his father) are Fulani names....

Chairman of Dundee United you must be tongue

i beg you to stop sounding gullible and study how fulani operates
one of the gimmicks of fulani is to copy the local name of the area they dominate

even the emir of ilorin has a yoruba name Kolapo to fool mumus like you so you will think they are yoruba

no yoruba man will ever bow to fulani emir and ensure status quo remains
that said Rotimi amaechi has a yoruba name too
Re: Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan by BURG4326: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
[[color=#000099]quote author=sukkot post=60246405]FFK has mental issues. his facial expressions are those of a man who is mentally disturbed[/quote]

So what would you say about Buhari's face and appearance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks / Tinubu Sacks NAHCON Board, Appoints Jalal Arabi As New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.