Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! (575 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Tomorrow's Bankers #football#predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! by ndimension(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2010
Am visiting the place of my birth and am glad with the decisions I made a couple of years ago. I am convinced and have known that any body can go from the narrowest slum street to the greatest pinnacle in life. The favor of God being with you, what you need is a passionate dream,a dogged determination and information, yes lots of information. You can read yourself out of any hole you find yourself in. Don't go complaining and blaming everyone,circumstances and fate, everyone but yourself. Take charge of your life today! The principles of Delayed gratification never hurt anyone. You can either Pay now and play later or Play now and pay later. It's a big choice you have to make, whether consciously or unconsciously. The world is at your feet. Your tomorrow is bright. Don't eat it today by making wrong choices. Even if you lie on a small bed,dream big dreams. Yes,even if you live in a narrow slum street,think globally. You are unstoppable. Keep Hope alive!        EGWIM NDUBUISI.
Re: Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! by MrCrackles(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2010
Ok thank you. . . .
Re: Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! by Olisa4all: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2010
MrCrackles:

Ok thank you. . . .
Lmao
Re: Don't Eat Your Tomorrow,today! by tomzyfire: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
link me up , i need your help now

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Survey / Bankable Business Plan / Customized Poetic Computerized Cards -b.days, Anniversaries, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.