Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tanker Explosion in warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion in warri (941 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Explosion in warri by onuwaje(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Around 8pm yesterday night while many were resigned from the days activities. The residents of Ubeji a suburb in Warri Delta State were woken up by a tanker accident (tanker supposedly fell due to the bad roads) The heat was felt from my endbas d inferno raged for hours before it was put under control. Properties worth millions were destroyed.

The reason for the accident is as a result of bad roads that has been under construction since i was a kid.

Pics from last night and dis morning

Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by onuwaje(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2017
More

Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by Efewestern: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2017
shit.. tragic...
cc: seun and lalasticlala
Fratermathy Sanchez01
Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by Efewestern: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
onuwaje I just called someone and he said some people got wounded, will update you when I get more info
Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by onuwaje(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Efewestern:
onuwaje I just called someone and he said some people got wounded, will update you when I get more info

Yes o

Slow pace/lackluster rate of road construction

Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by Efewestern: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2017
onuwaje:

Yes o
Bad roads they have refused to construct since i was a kid
who did they award contract to?, Nigger Cat ?
the road they constructed in Ekpan is still rubbish.
we are the ones doing ourselves.
lalasticlala seun
Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by onuwaje(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Efewestern:

who did they award contract to?, Nigger Cat ?

the road they constructed in Ekpan is still rubbish.

we are the ones doing ourselves.

lalasticlala
seun

One of those indigenous companies.

And Ubeji is a town accessible by just one road. No alternate route
Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by AmadiAba: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2017
nawa o
Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by Efewestern: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
onuwaje:

One of those indigenous companies.

And Ubeji is a town accessible by just one road. No alternate route

I heard the tanker driver was trying to dulge a big pot hole , then it fell, within few minutes fire...

No life lost sha, so we should be grateful, as big as warri is no fire service, it was WRPC fire service people that came to their rescue.

na state be this.

seun
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion in warri by Ekpekus(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2017
That road na apology. Sometimes I go just dey surprise cos many of the oil servicing company dey dia, refinery dey dia, PPMC dey dia yet the road is dead.
During rush hour both in the morning and evening, you go just tire for that place embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Damaged Vehicle After Accident While Coming From Burial.PICS / Tired Of Naija! / UAE Has Introduced 6 Months Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.