Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development (1820 Views)

What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / Top 5 Programming Languages For Artificial Intelligence Development / 5 Best Programming Languages For Mobile App Development's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by nohuneg: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2017
If you have to develop a mobile app, this is the most appropriate time. Whether you need to become a developer, or hire a professional mobile developer, this is the best time to get started.
Deciding to jump on the mobile app development bandwagon is not the challenge. The challenge is choosing the right programming language.
Ultimately, you want to answer these questions:
Where do I begin?
Which programming language do I choose and why?
How do I master it?
What should I look for in a mobile developer?
These are just a few basic questions that come to mind as soon as you think of developing a mobile app.

There are several programming languages to choose from. One of the easiest ways is to select the most popular language. Python is the most popular coding language since 2014.
1. Python
2. Java
3. PHP
4. Swift
5. C#
6. Objective-C
7. C++
8. JavaScript
9. HTML5
10. Ruby
11. Perl
12. Rust
13. SQL
14. ASP.NET
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by ovoSoft: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
well if you are a smart appreneur (mobile applications entrepreneur), the languages to learn are klotin, java, swift and objective-C FINISH.......the smart ones will understand while the not too smart ones will argue

1 Like

Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by adelnehis(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
You are a fool if you think you need
JavaScript
HTML5
Ruby
Perl
Rust
python
PHP

for app development

2 Likes

Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by jidez007: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
App development for which platform? That should be the first question to be answered. You don't just bombard beginners with list of programming languages they should start learning.
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by seunny4lif(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin
adelnehis:
JavaScript
HTML5
Ruby
Perl
Rust
python
PHP

for app development
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by nohuneg: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Learn DESIGN DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT for N39,999.

This is a Guarantee! You can’t Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future
• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by LordeCalifornia: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
adelnehis:
JavaScript
HTML5
Ruby
Perl
Rust
python
PHP

for app development
What exactly is needed for app development?
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by supervillain52(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2017
ovoSoft:
well if you are a smart appreneur (mobile applications entrepreneur), the languages to learn are klotin, java, swift and objective-C FINISH.......the smart ones will understand while the not too smart ones will argue
I agree with this
python + kivy .for gui
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by bearnana(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
adelnehis:
JavaScript
HTML5
Ruby
Perl
Rust
python
PHP

for app development

Fool is a strong word.
Ionic and Cordova can build hybrid application and the language for hybrid application is JavaScript, SASS and HTML5. I'm currently learning just that and Python, PHP, Perl can build the API technology needed to make a call from the compiled application.

So I believe you should take back your words.

I'm not sure but I think Access Bank mobile app is hybrid.

1 Like

Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
bearnana:

Fool is a strong word.
Ionic and Cordova can build hybrid application and the language for hybrid application is JavaScript, SASS and HTML5. I'm currently learning just that and Python, PHP, Perl can build the API technology needed to make a call from the compiled application.

So I believe you should take back your words.

I'm not sure but I think Access Bank mobile app is hybrid.
Hi, can you please tell me the developer cycle on slack, mentioned by pcguru1 I want to join. They don clear that thread
Re: 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development by bearnana(f): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

Hi, can you please tell me the developer cycle on slack, mentioned by pcguru1 I want to join. They don clear that thread

Devcenter-square

(1) (Reply)

Best Programming Books 2020. / What Laptop Is Best For Learning Programming? / Simple Iq Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.