Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text (1909 Views)

PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software / Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network / How To Connect Vb.net Windows Application To Php And My Sql Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text by trustidkid: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Please i need the procedures and clips on how to develop an application to convert audio to text.
Re: Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text by kodewrita(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
If you can code java search for the sphinx project and also FreeTTS.

Long and short of it is that Google is your friend
Re: Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2012
trustidkid: Please i need the procedures and clips on how to develop an application to convert audio to text.

What have you researched? What have you come up with so far? Have you even bothered comparing solutions that may already be available? Or are you looking to be spoon fed?
Re: Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
Pls pals,wen U ask for help,always drop how far U've gone even if tis a step of the way..U'll get more responses that way and more direct solutions as well..
Re: Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text by marykabrown: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2012
In Java, you have to use the media framework

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay / Python Programming! Pls Help! / A Challenge Facing Programming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.