Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Can Tammy Abraham Add To The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Can Tammy Abraham Add To The Super Eagles (298 Views)

The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Tammy Abraham Add To The Super Eagles by truegossip(f): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Here comes another Nigerian football sensation emerging from the English Premier League. Tammy Abraham plies his football trade at Chelsea but is currently on loan at Swansea.

A tall, physical striker and also known to be a prolific scorer, the NFF is already considering adding him to the crop of promising talents currently in the national team.

But, what can he add to the team?

Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick is confident that England Under-21 international Tammy Abraham can be convinced to commit his international career to the Super Eagles.

Abraham – currently on loan at Swansea City from Chelsea – has played for England at U18, U19, and U21 level, but he is eligible for Nigeria through his father.

And Pinnick – a friend of Abraham’s dad – says his nation are working on the forward, who netted his first Premier League goal at Crystal Palace before the international break and then scored again for the Young Lions against Latvia.

“We are working on getting Abraham,” said Pinnick. “Tammy is like my son. His father and I grew up in the same neighborhood.

“So when they talk about him, I just laugh because I know what to do.”

Nigeria lead their pool in World Cup qualifying, with Zambia three points behind after four matches.

SOURCE: http://mobizone.ng/can-tammy-abraham-add-super-eagles/

(1) (Reply)

Report: Paul Pogba Ordered To Take 10-day Holiday By Jose Mourinho / EPL: Crystal Palace Played 7 Lost 7, 0 Goals! / Three UCLA Basketball Player Finally Released After China's Police Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.